MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas Wish List - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Christmas Wish List

Which 3 items (sensible or silly) would be a 'must have' on your Christmas wish list? Mine would be... Clothes that fit Non fattening chocolate and receipts for item 1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/11/2007 02:25  

my 3 things are :- booze that gets me merry BUT no hangover next day ... fairy lights on tree that work for the full xmas period .. my dogs donot use my xmas tree as toilet ... not alot to ask for i no ........

Update Reply
nina @ 23/11/2007 03:05  

,trolley dash around the booze section of Morrisons,,vouchers for the local k s! ,an somethin begining with v!otherwise the vouchers are pointless!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/11/2007 04:57  

my nuts impregnated with vodka, a full body fur brush to look cute when santa comes to fill my stockings, and a lift fitting to my tree for easy access to my nuts ! x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 23/11/2007 05:27  

My ex hubby would speak to his parents (he is an only child) My ex hubby would speak to his other two girls. (he is missing out on going to be a grandad for the 1st time) That my ex hubby would be spending Xmas with his parents instead of me spending it with them.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/11/2007 05:29  

A cellar full of non-hangover beer A signed blank cheque from Bill Gates That my uncle Paul makes a full and miraculous recovery

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 23/11/2007 06:42  

Some new socks (yeah thats a sad one) Bathroom fittings Candles

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/11/2007 07:57  

What a great thread, a good way of letting anyone who wants to buy you a present from bm having some ideas what to get you. hehe

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/11/2007 07:58  

My Nan makes it to christmas... My cats don't create mary hell cos i have to take them with us to my parents this year!!... Craig stays well behaved for the rest of term so I don't keep having to threaten him with 1 less pressie from Father Christmas!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 23/11/2007 08:45  

Silly list... Gift voucher for lipposuction, arse n tit lift! Real money tree! Dinner date with Johnny Depp!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 23/11/2007 08:48  

A festive season, without any violence. No senseless shootings ot stabbings No soldiers killed and total peace made Then after the festive season is over, Peace and Love to continue the world over.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 23/11/2007 09:37  

Nurse! more medication for Icotgrave!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 23/11/2007 10:02  

Dear Iggypop ??????????????????????????????

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 23/11/2007 10:05  

Sorry Icotggrave,your the worlds greatest optimist.Im in awe of your vision. Im off to eat some humble pie

Update Reply
iggypup @ 23/11/2007 10:12  

Make it a big helping. Noooo, you are alright mate, xmas wish list, thats what my biggest wish is thats all. With peace and love in the world i think the rest just comes naturally.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 23/11/2007 10:21  

hey if any of my amtes are out there wondering what to get me i would love to have all highlander films 1,2,3,4 highlander highlander, the quicking highlander , the sorrcer highlander , endgame

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 23/11/2007 10:37  

Dear Santa As you will see my needs are simple As I have found yet another wrinkle <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> A nice new steam Iron would do a treat I would start at my neck and iron right down to my feet <o:p> </o:p> The use of a steam Iron would work twofold It would not only get rid of my wrinkles but keep out the cold <o:p> </o:p> I don’t think in asking for this gift is greedy If you saw me you would agree I am one of the needy <o:p> </o:p> My hair is fine and my figure is ok Lets hope my steam iron is on its way. <o:p> </o:p> I am relying on you not to let me down I would hate to look wrinkly in my new ball gown <o:p> </o:p> If a not a steam iron I suppose straightners will do As long as they open wide to fit my whole body through <o:p> </o:p> I am getting excited sitting here waiting for my pressie to arrive It must be here an Argos van has just pulled up on my drive <o:p> </o:p> Alas no steam iron or straightners for me So wrinkled I will always be

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/11/2007 10:47  

All I would like is: 2 lovely rugs for my living room Vouchers for Hobbycraft And someone to give me a big cuddle xmas morning! Not alot I know but Im holding no hopes lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2007 11:15  

If you get no takers on number 3 hun txt me and i'll pop round

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 23/11/2007 11:19  

1: an email from ITV to say I can make my show 2:the ability to love without fear or prejudice 3: damn, now i cant decide wether to say a 12" penis or a black Lamborghini Murcialago......bugger!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 23/11/2007 12:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email