MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Calstock

Calstock - Forums [Biker Match] Calstock - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Calstock

Ive just returned from the Calstock Bike show in Cornwall. Its a 3 day event held every year. Its a well organized event with good facilities and a shower block. Plenty of camping space. Bands on in 3 areas each night and the usualfood and drink tents.
I use The event as a base to tour from during the daytime and this year visited Plymouth, Bude, Boscastle , Glastonbury, Lyme regis and Salisbury during my long weekend. Me and my companion covered around 750 miles on my Harley. We had some beautiful riding and on the last night at Calstock they have an amazing firework display , enhanced even more by the reflections in the river that it is held by. A great event. Look out for it next year. Regards C.C

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2017 20:14  

Cool,where's that at? Was down at Lyme Regis and Plymouth and in between 5 or 6 weeks back. Could be a goer next year.

Update Reply
red_daytona @ 07/08/2017 21:45  

Just thought, is Calstock the name of a place or the bike show or both? I'll just walk away quietly and google it....

Update Reply
red_daytona @ 07/08/2017 21:48  

Calstock is the name of the village and the bike show. its around 10 miles north of plymouth near Tavistock. Very scenic venue.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2017 02:45  

Cheers.

Update Reply
red_daytona @ 08/08/2017 18:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email