MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Todays Ride.

Todays Ride.  - Forums [Biker Match] Todays Ride.  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Todays Ride.

120 mile round trip today to run in new tyres, not sure if you have to run them in these days but I did anyway. Part of my route was an area know as the Evo triangle here in North Wales, the police where out in force as there have been some idiots using it as a race track again, last weekend they booked various cars and bikes for a load of offences but mainly speeding/racing including 3 guys racing each other in a BMW, Porche and Mclareen MP4. I saw a lot of bikers taking a lot of risks today, it's just not worth it, if you need to go that fast take it to a track day and enjoy yourself without endangering other peoples lives. There were 3 biker deaths in North Wales last weekend, one a local guy leaving a young family. Enjoy the ride and keep yourself and others safe.

Update Reply
a1jonuk @ 16/07/2017 15:07  

Absolutely agree but the message doesn't get through unfortunately I have a white Mondeo estate with driving lights and people manage not to see that also. What chance on a bike. Be safe out there.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 16/07/2017 17:48  

Bedding in tyres is still advised, I believe.

It bemuses me why people head for the Evo.
It's a known hotspot for pain and disappointment, and well covered by the police in operation Darwen.
All for the sake of a 16 mile circuit that can be thought up anywhere locally, with a little planning and imagination.

Like your ride - that Kawasaki looks in lovely condition

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 19/07/2017 12:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email