MENU CONTACT 

Redirecting...

...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night out in Liverpool

Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night out in Liverpool

OK folk's, event up and running, sorry for the error mods :-) so clickety click click if you want to meet some nice, caring, lovable, want to see them again people :-) any newbies who would like to attend are more than welcome :-)
Whacker @ 16/06/2017 22:53  

Looks like I can make this one .
Keeping fingers crossed
feylin @ 18/06/2017 07:44  

I do hope so hun, the more the merrier :-)
Whacker @ 18/06/2017 08:32  

Whooo.hoo girlies outnumbering the chappies so far. Hee hee. N looky looky....Feylin! Awww hope you get to this one, hun
Catkins @ 18/06/2017 19:00  

For those of you arriving on the Friday, would you like to visit the Mathew street (Beatles) area? let me know so I can research the public houses :-}
Whacker @ 21/06/2017 20:32  

Ha ha I'm in for sure , think I tired them ever readies out at Shrewsbury... whacker I'd be interested at the Friday as well looking round the Beatles ...

Catkins looks like the men are growing
Deeply @ 21/06/2017 21:00  

Not sure how catkins will take that comment deeply :-) good to see you on board, I am sure the ever readies will get their second wind by then :-)
Whacker @ 21/06/2017 21:29  

Accommodation booked at the Cocoon International, i've just got to persuade my boss it would be in his best interests to let me have the time off, any idea's or suggestions gratefully received !!!
DAVE VM @ 21/06/2017 22:47  

Yay, BM'ers are amassing Beatles sounds good, need any research assistants, lol....

Hey, Deeps, Friday Night Outers veteran extraordinaire, will be good to see you again and big whoop to Davius and Trishus Preshussss

Oh dear, already getting excited, like, you know what I mean, like, like.
Catkins @ 21/06/2017 22:55  

Good to see the interest in the night out, just need more newbies to come along and see what we are about :-)
Whacker @ 22/06/2017 08:21  

Yep, come along new faces (with bodies attached) these are seeming to be popular friendly gatherings of like minded bikey folk who like a laugh / dance / beer. Not necessarily in that order. If you don't know anyone on BM (BM's not a drug btw) then coming along to a meet up like this is ideal. You'll certainly have med friends by end o the night. So just sign up your names on the events calendar n if you're not sure just ask. Ideal icebreaker.
Catkins @ 22/06/2017 11:05  

Cat not sure you should do the Friday as was too much for you too handle especially keeping up with me
Deeply @ 22/06/2017 12:32  

Haha ... Hey JoAnn and Catkins, it seems Deeply has issued a challenge?? thinks he can wear us out and out do Catkins ... Hmmmm ... Challenge Accepted lolol ??????????
Sam Van @ 22/06/2017 12:51  

Humm... Deeply... My recollection of the evening went very differently, say no more!!! I thinks the Eva Reddies tired you out ROTFL LMAO!!! Challenge accepted!!!
Whacker...We only eva hit our second wind, when every1 else is hearing the birds singing in the distance for bed time & then we get started LOL.
Sooo... count on the Eva Reddies being there for the Weekend.
JoeAnne @ 22/06/2017 14:33  

Ok JoeAnne, I believe you re the birds (although I do remember one morning [ok, it was 5am] in Chester, someone wanting their bed - mention no names ;-))) lol

Whacker @ 22/06/2017 17:21  

Well said walker , jo Anne does seem to remember things wrong ... the last time I seen her on the Saturday, she was sat in the corner falling asleep , while I was going strong ....

Deeply @ 22/06/2017 18:20  

But, she is female and we all know you NEVER argue with a female! :-)
Whacker @ 22/06/2017 19:43  

Ha ha, I don't mind being branded a lightweight.... twas the double brandy that did it. The one from Mr Guardian Soulmates Swanky Car Downer On Bikers Man. But you put him in his place, Deeps. Well we all did, lollarooroos. Looking forward to seeing you all n meeting some o those new folk too. Girlies still outnumberin the boys.
Catkins @ 23/06/2017 00:17  

Girlies outnumber the boys at the moment. That will change by the night if the do :-)
Whacker @ 23/06/2017 09:39  

Have got my holiday request granted so here's another boy to bolster the ranks, that gnome that kept nicking the drinks in Shrewsbury is coming as well
DAVE VM @ 23/06/2017 14:24  

Share Page

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email