MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pubs in somerset to meet other bikers

Pubs in somerset to meet other bikers - Forums [Biker Match] Pubs in somerset to meet other bikers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pubs in somerset to meet other bikers

This time of year when not riding that much i tend to get bored and quite frankly sometimes depressed in my spare time when i am not busy and it would be great to go to the or a pub in my area
of Bridgwater,Somerset to meet and chat with BIKING BROS AND SISTA's.
If anyone has any knowledge of any such PUBS in the Somerset area please let me know. I would be extremely grateful.
There use to be a good pub social biking scene in Bridgwater but
unfortunately it no longer exists.

Update Reply
56Steve @ 27/01/2017 14:30  

I checked The Biker Guide for pubs in Somerset, there are several noted on this link

http://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/bikerfriendlypubssomerset.html 

Please Note: I don't personally know of them and so I can't make any recommendation.   I just thought it may be a starting point for you. 

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/01/2017 16:23  

Thanks!!! Lindsay, took a look at, 'The bikers guide', very useful. I know where a few of the pubs are that are listed in the guide i will check them out.
Thanks!!! again.

Update Reply
56Steve @ 27/01/2017 18:22  

Would like more help with this one guy's, the more i can visit the better, be great for a bit of bar hopping in the summer without the booze whilst driving of course

Update Reply
56Steve @ 27/01/2017 18:41  

Visited 'Scallys' last night in Weston Super Mare.
Me and Mall my Harley biking Bro for 37yrs took a ride over to Weston in my Peugeot 207 (necessary because of weather) and called into the bar, a typical bikers bar near to the beach front, we were welcomed by a biker doorman (nice guy,Bro) and a very nice young lady behind the bar with a very welcoming personality.The bar has a typical bikers atmosphere and is decorated with biker and bike murals, photographs etc. There is a very good duke box with some great sounds on it and a band were playing from 2100hrs some great typical biker music, the music created an even greater atmosphere and the Bros and Sistas were up and boogying and generally having a great time in a great atmosphere.Me and Mall had a great time, thoroughly enjoyable and very recommended as a place to visit if you are ever in Weston Super Mare.

Update Reply
56Steve @ 26/02/2017 13:27  

I've been in there with Stuie. n his sister when we visited his ma & pa (they live in Weston) last year. It is indeed a good venue!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/02/2017 17:26  

Hi lindsay, Myself and Mall were in there for approximately 2 to 3 hrs it was a lot of fun in amongst a lot of fun, sociable Bros and Sista's. We were made to feel very welcome by the bar staff and one or two of the punters. My Bro, Mall works just up the road from there and has been in there on bike nights and has informed me that it is always packed on bike nights with bands playing, good beer, good food and lots of biker goings on etc. 'if you catch my drift'. I have been to a couple of Weston bike nights they are a lot of fun and very interesting with hundreds of machines parked up on the front for all to look at and admire. There is always good biker music playing, good food and beverages for sale also biker merchandise of all kinds and plenty of willing punters to chat to. So if any "BikerMatch" members are down this way and fancy a good night out pop along to 'Scallys' or 'bike night' (held every Thursday during the summer months)
Cheers!! Lins

Update Reply
56Steve @ 27/02/2017 11:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email