MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Chocolate will cure your cough

Chocolate will cure your cough - Forums [Biker Match] Chocolate will cure your cough - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Chocolate will cure your cough

I'm sure this will be of interest to many of you. sounds to good to be true but it does work. I've had a cough now for several days, last night i was up coughing all night. Today I don't think more than 2 minutes has gone by without me having a coughing fit. I read on the internet that chocolate cures coughs so thought that sounds like a cure I'll enjoy. so I placed a square of cadburys dairy milk in my mouth. I did not bite it or chew it but just let it sit there melting. Apparently the melted chocolate coats the nerve endings in your throat and makes them less sensitive so the urge to cough dissapears. I tried 4 pieces just to make sure I was giving it a chance to work. I haven't coughed once for over 2 hours.
I'm a bit concerned the effect may wear off whilst I'm asleep tonight and I wake up coughing so I'm having some whisky to help me sleep.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/01/2017 20:48  

Sounds good to me . Good luck with the whisky too

Don't forget to report back tomorrow Vlad

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/01/2017 22:16  

I had that cough also with my cold, didn't lose it totally for 4 weeks, so I would get a job lot of cadburys in mate AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 24/01/2017 09:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email