MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Great Yarmouth Takeover July 8th

Great Yarmouth Takeover July 8th (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Great Yarmouth Takeover July 8th (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Great Yarmouth Takeover July 8th

Bumping this back up !.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 02/04/2017 16:57  

Thanks Dave saves me trawling through the pages

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2017 07:36  

Ive put it in my diary Dave ( well made mental note )
Hope to make it , all being well tbis end and with work.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2017 11:39  

Bump

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 04/05/2017 20:29  

My next weekend away, so I'm starting to look forward to this now.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 05/06/2017 18:05  

Hi guys really looking forward to this, hope we have good weather. See you all there .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 06/06/2017 16:40  

already in norfolk so would be a pity to miss it

Update Reply
cmd @ 06/06/2017 21:00  

Hello All
Chris from west sussex, I will be coming to join you in your venture. look forward to meeting you all, I am tying to move up to Gt Yarmouth so will be looking around for a house with large garage if anybody knows of one going for sale.

Update Reply
seabass @ 11/06/2017 09:42  

Hello All
Chris from west sussex, I will be coming to join you in your venture. look forward to meeting you all, I am tying to move up to Gt Yarmouth so will be looking around for a house with large garage if anybody knows of one going for sale.

Update Reply
seabass @ 11/06/2017 09:42  

Hi folks,
Be aware the shower block and WCs are closed at the White Lion. Only WCs are in the pub during opening times if you are using tents. Fine for Motorhomes or caravans with on board facilities.
I do know other biker friendly sites if you want me to check availability near Great Yarmouth?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2017 09:50  

That's a bummer if true!! I'll give em a ring in the morning and have speaks. When I spoke to the landlady she assured me there would be new facilities installed for when we got there. Thanks for the heads up tho!!

Update Reply
Owd Stokey @ 14/06/2017 23:24  

Hi owd stokey any news on them facilities , your right, what a bummer , still looking forward to this and meeting everyone.

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 15/06/2017 09:45  

I've spoken with the pub today and 1200GSRider is right. They haven't installed the facilities they said they were so the plan is we will need to change venue. What they have isn't good enough so I'm on the lookout for a new pitch and will keep y'all updated. Watch this space.

Update Reply
Owd Stokey @ 15/06/2017 18:02  

I will find a better venue.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2017 20:03  

Due to the White Lion at Beccles having no facilities in place the venue for this has changed to the old vicarage campsite.

oldvicaragecamping.co.uk/
£9 per night and they accept groups. It's a shorter ride to Great Yarmouth and they also allow campfires.

Booking in advance on line is compulsory so use the link above.

If you're wanting a beer you must take it with you or make a run to the nearest offy.

Update Reply
Owd Stokey @ 15/06/2017 22:53  

ADDRESS The Old Vicarage Moulton St. Mary Norwich NR13 3NH

Update Reply
Owd Stokey @ 15/06/2017 22:58  

I've looked this place up and I don't think it's good place to go.
The local pub is 1.8 miles away = 35 minutes walk.
If the weather is bad and we can't sit outside our tents, we can only go and stand in the shower block.
Their website says no cars on site and must park in the car park and when we get there will that also mean no motorbikes on site.
The White Lion still looks a better place to go.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/06/2017 16:48  

Not wishing to butt in here, how about taking a look at either.
www.ukcampsite.co.uk

www.pubcampsites.com

There may be somewhere listed on those sites that has got what we're after ??, just a thought !

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 17/06/2017 11:16  

The owner has said that washing/loo facilities will be available during pub opening times only, which probably isn't going to be a big deal for the men but what do the ladies think?

Update Reply
Owd Stokey @ 18/06/2017 23:23  

Due to the lack of facilities at Wheatacre we need to review the venue. In order to please most men and women the one that ticks the boxes is Rose Farm Touring Park.

I've spoken with the owners and bikes are welcome. There's two clean shower blocks on site and the local pub is adjacent. We've agreed a rate of £12 per night, payable on arrival. Address:

ROSE FARM TOURING PARK
STEPSHORT, BELTON
GREAT YARMOUTH
NORFOLK
NR31 9JS
rosefarmtouringpark.com

Update Reply
Owd Stokey @ 20/06/2017 21:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email