MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Guardian Bells.

Guardian Bells. - Forums [Biker Match] Guardian Bells. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Guardian Bells.

Ok hands up who has a Guardian Bell ?? I've given quite a few to friends over the years. Some gifted for special personal reasons, others just gifted "because". The MAA heli that flies from Strensham carries one on the handbrake lever. Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly, had to be done !!!!

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 25/09/2016 19:50  

Yup, I have one on my Bonnie but need one for my Harley. Will have to sort that ASAP. They are suppose to be as low to the ground as possible

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 25/09/2016 20:25  

They have to be gifted Lynn !!

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 25/09/2016 23:01  

Oooh I had to look this up.

Dont have a guardian bell, but do have guardian angels on my bike jacket

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/09/2016 23:09  

A lot of people havn't heard of them, I regard it as something quite spiritual when you gift one to someone you regard as special in your life.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 26/09/2016 05:16  

If you google the story behind the bells, they keep gremlins away and suppose to keep you safe but the have to be gifted and as bear to the ground as possible

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 26/09/2016 18:04  

In a way, I'm just wondering, does the person who gifts a bell become a sort of spiritual guardian of the person who receives it. I know many will just give / receive with little thought about it all but I regard it as a very personal thing to do, not just a lump of metal.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 26/09/2016 20:19  

I have given one to my husband and one to a close friend. I have also donated one which was sent to me by mistake which was one for women with breast cancer to a lively lady battling the disease

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 27/09/2016 20:03  

I gift a Breast Cancer one to the lead rider on the annual Bra & TuTu ride I do. I have also gifted on Cortege's.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 28/09/2016 05:09  

I have them on both bikes :) given to me by very special people.

Update Reply
madscots @ 04/10/2016 00:01  

I have a silver one , a Harley Davidson one , it was gifted to me when i bought my marauder . It goes with me when im out on my bike x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2016 07:13  

Take good care of it SM. It will take care for you xx

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 08/10/2016 18:09  

no but know some that do have them

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/10/2016 16:56  

Drop a few things Kaycat & a friend might gift you one. The design sometimes is easy to choose, sometimes very hard. I gifted one to the MAA, had to be done, don't fly faster than your guardian angel seemed the most appropriate for the helicopter. It hangs from the the handbrake lever. Also gave one to Michelle the fundraising manager.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 15/10/2016 22:59  

Dam auto spell, drop hints not things !!

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 15/10/2016 23:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email