MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Active participation

Active participation  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Active participation  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Active participation

73,000 is I suspect. A running total.
In the last year 6,800 logged on.
3 month. 3,900 logged on.
. Last week. 1,600 logged on.
People leave as fast as new people arrive.
Without any member events. All you have is a forum with a couple of dozen contributors' and the chance of true love lol.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/05/2016 01:32  

Over the last 12 months, the chatroom has been like a ghost town, so that isn't going to draw people into paying a subscription, the forums are only used by the same handful of people on a regular basis,i.e. daily, without that activity the site would be nothing more than a personal section for lonely hearts adverts. Equally,taking your suggestion seriously that only BM events populate the calendar, having an event calendar that contains perhaps 1 event per month for a 12 month period is also hardly likely to entice people to join.

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/05/2016 07:38  

Perhaps have a separate BM event category/ list but leave the events page alone , I use it loads to see what's on round and about, whether it be a gig
or bike do

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 18/05/2016 08:38  

Personally I rarely look at the events but that's only cos there ain't any mentioned near me most of the year, those that are mentioned in Ireland I usually know all about them anyway beforehand.
Having said that, I do enjoy looking to see what all is going on around the rest of the UK for the year. I hardly ever 'do' rallies anymore, but I attend racing and gigs so it is still good to have that chance/choice to plan to go to some things in the future if I choose to, plus I can see which BM'ers may be going and chat to them etc. The events page is fine the way it is...

PS. Thank you to those who do organise stuff, rather them than me as I would lose the head too quickly if folk started whingeing at me, so hats off to the organisers past and present for their patience

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2016 10:43  

Problem solved.
"Biker Mates" admin said they're more than happy for me to post my events on their Events Page.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 20/05/2016 01:31  

Go on then, tata!

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/05/2016 06:06  

Soooooooooooo many people making themselves busy about not much hey ho. Eddie gets my vote lol................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2016 10:52  

I think flagging BM organised events on the calendar is a great idea, so i shall have a chat with the Boss and as Picard says will tell him ......'make it so' :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/05/2016 11:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email