MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Which bike from your past do you miss most and why?

Which bike from your past do you miss most and why? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Which bike from your past do you miss most and why? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Which bike from your past do you miss most and why?

Finally buying the poster bike on my bedroom wall as a teen , GPZ900R, blue silver, what a missile , broke the bank insuring it at 20 years old but totally worth it
, 22k in 18 months , sadly ended by a blind bitch at a junction, devastated

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 18/04/2016 22:46  

Miss my ZX636R B1, bonkers and a complete hooligan bike, great bike and very me...

Update Reply
Manic636 @ 05/05/2016 19:59  

Honda CM 125, I miss the exercise it gave me every time I had to push it! Which was almost every time. I became friends with the breakdown fella cos he rescued me a lot lol.
Loved the independence it gave me, when it did run OK.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2016 17:30  

None of them...that's why they're in the past...the one's I liked I still have..

Update Reply
Triple955 @ 19/05/2016 18:28  

I still miss my Honda Shadow 125 , mostly because it's the only bike i've ever had
It was a toss up between selling the car or the bike , the bike lost
Lucky i have bike pals who never let me go too long without a pillion ride

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2016 17:14  

I'm the same Crimmy, miss my wee reliable Yam YBR 125 that I learned on, certainly don't miss my most recent Kwak ...glad to see the back of it last few days, now back to Yams again x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2016 22:21  

hmmm...so many to pick from,but would have to be my 1975 Moto Guzzi 750 S-3,black with orange stripes...restored to concours then thrashed mercilessly the length and breadth,rallies,track days,touring,classic bike shows..re-restored 3 times,faster and smoother than a LeMans,a true 'factory cafe racer'...before they became trendy..see my profile pics for NAE649R...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/10/2016 13:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email