MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Any meets or ride outs

Any meets or ride outs  - Forums [Biker Match] Any meets or ride outs  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Any meets or ride outs

Is there any meets or ride outs in or near Northampton? Or is anyone from around this area?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2016 00:27  

There are a few over that side but as normal the site goes very quiet this time of the year. There should be a few things coming up on the calendar over the next few weeks and your always welcome to head over to brum for any of the nights out

Update Reply
JP @ 18/02/2016 08:33  

WOT, try organising something yourself; choose somewhere you would like to go, pick a start point, date n a time, post it on site and you never know people might just turn up! Ive done this a few times and have had reasonable success. Its an easy way of finding out who is in your area and who is likely to be up for a regular rideout. Note: some folk only want a quick blast about (a couple of hours) others prefer a much longer bimble about (taking all day). As JP sez it is quiet at this time of year, but there are those who ride all year round, its a case of finding em. Good Luck!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/02/2016 07:34  

Charm down GBNP he only asked if there were any ride outs or meets near to him. Being new to the site maybe he didnt wont to tread on any toes, I dont think he wanted his smashed with a lump hammer lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/02/2016 10:39  

Ok. Sorry. Mouth shut from now on boss!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/02/2016 19:33  

Roflmao at GBNP and JP. It really is a little family on here isn't it ??
Yes JP is right, I was just wondering if anyone local to me? You can spend all day on that search engine looking for people near by but it works as the crow flies with the distance between us all lol.

For sure I will head across the country for meetings and will see you at an event soon in brum JP.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2016 20:17  

; )

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/02/2016 20:21  

WOT I will be at the Wollaston BMW Northampton next Saturday. My bike is booked in for 10:30 so I will be in their Biker Café if you want a chat and a snack.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 20/02/2016 21:08  

Organise a trip out to Rutland water - it's beautiful there and I've only been once. I hear they do a nice all day breakfast.

theres my tuppence worth - Shifts permitting with me of course.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/02/2016 21:10  

then you can post in the right forum and save me moving this thread to ride outs

As Jp says the site is a bit quiet first few months of the year then everyone starts to look at runs.

here is to a long hot summer

Update Reply
madscots @ 22/02/2016 22:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email