MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

scamers

scamers - Forums [Biker Match] scamers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

scamers

Just a heads up got instant message over Facebook from a olivia from new york saying she was a member on here. Asking lots of questions, she has looked on here and the found me on Facebook. It took about 10 minutes well i was having a coffee, i was windind her/them up to get round to money were i was What job i had what bike i have. But most of that is in my profile. Now blocked them but be very careful I had fun winding them up.. but if you didn't know Could be very costly.

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 30/01/2016 12:51  

Too late mate, I married her and gave her all my worldly possessions. I now live in a shoebox down the local park.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/01/2016 15:14  

Aye, Dangerous things , women.
To be fair. They are not all trying to scam blokes out of their hard earned dosh and possessions.
Or so I've been told. Lol ??

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 13/02/2016 00:48  

I get the same from some scammin' men, you can spot 'em a mile off, they think I'm wealthy from my years of working hard in my job, they cannot do enough for me and 'want to take me away from all this shite and look after me like a princess or queen (queen is the usual name they use)' I wind 'em up tae feck and make 'em spend dosh to meet/contact me then I let 'em know how skint I actually am, suddenly they disappear lol , wind the feckers up, that's the only way to deal with scammers I welcome them they provide a lot of entertainment to me when I'm bored....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2016 02:38  

Oh Lulu, I'm afraid you've been misled. Blokes aren't trying to scam their way into your purse.
They're trying to scam you out of your knickers. Lol.
Stealing your money is a secondary goal.
xxx ?

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 17/02/2016 00:40  

Sure I know that Dustin

Sadly as I get older they only want me for my dosh now (not that I have any but I don't tell 'em that) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2016 01:40  

Nae lass, nae. Contrary to popular belief. As blokes get olxxx errr . As blokes get more mature they fancy more mature women.
The only mature guys that date girls are the ones in denial about their age (or paedo tendencies lol)

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/02/2016 00:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email