MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dogs on motor bikes

Dogs on motor bikes  - Forums [Biker Match] Dogs on motor bikes  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dogs on motor bikes

Having just become mummy to two lovely little girls, I am looking for any information and help in transporting them on our bikes. We are looking at tank bags so we can still load bikes for rallies. All help appreciated. They are staffy shihtzu cross and will be a small ish dog, I hope lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/01/2016 12:31  

You'll be after the bagster friendly 30 litre bag at £129 at sportsbikeshop then… i haven't seen many tank bags as pet carriers though…
http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/211092?r=GS&gclid=CO6v7JrsocoCFaoIwwodLxEL6g

On customcruising.com the pet transporter bags there are mainly attached to a sissy bar - so may rule out your GSX if you dont have one fitted.

As for bigger dogs? I would recommend a chat with eric debenham at mono-trail.co.uk, as the single wheel trailers he makes to tow behind a motorcycle handle up to 200 litres, so could handle a golden retriever or even a fairly large husky/malamut imho…

Update Reply
oddbod @ 11/01/2016 13:31  

Thank you oddbod for your suggestions will look into it further... Not sure about the trailer though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2016 09:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email