MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Fined for crushing with !!!!!!!!!!

Fined for crushing with !!!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Fined for crushing with !!!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Fined for crushing with !!!!!!!!!!

Think she deserves an award not a fine! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/wor...ge_id=1811

Update Reply
Di @ 24/10/2007 10:07  

Blimey and they say us Brits have starch in our undies (strait laced, stiff upper lip etc) . It's a bit of a weird law, must be a lot of it happening over there lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/10/2007 10:11  

Mind boggles!

Update Reply
Di @ 24/10/2007 16:32  

I bet she makes a fortune in tips Thats a skill that has to be admired, lol

Update Reply
nutty tart @ 24/10/2007 19:12  

That's one girl whose boobs I won't be putting my head between and going "blubbery blubbery"

Anyone spot the old comedy reference there?

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 24/10/2007 19:59  

There is a big difference between bar staff in the UK and bar staff in Oz. Over here it is seen as a job, someting you do to earn a bit of extra cash or something to be done part time. Its only when you get to management level that it is seen as a serious career choice. (I know its a generalisation, i have worked in the trade and have family in the trade) Over there it is considered to be a serious career from the word go. As such there are strict rules of behaviour, their licencing rules are a lot firmer. Its a totally different thing over there. Unfortunately for those involved it is a real big thing what they did, and they may be forced out of the trade as being too unprofessional!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/10/2007 09:33  

Wow !! Best get back to the gym then, could be a new party trick, lol !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/10/2007 07:44  

well i thought you had to crush your cans for them to be recycled, it beats stamping on them..

Update Reply
lone rider @ 28/10/2007 09:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email