MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tattoos

Tattoos - Forums [Biker Match] Tattoos - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tattoos

hey all!.... just like to get your experiences on getting Naff Tatts covered up!..... Or even un naff ones!.... iv gotta say im really delighted with my new cover ups!..... Only wanted a naff spider covered up wot was on my wrist..... That spider has grown into amazing wild flowers sprouting on my wrist!!!...... And the the flowers have crept up to the top of my arm and have been coloured with in the last hour and a half!!... Ouch!! sore but soo! worth it ...alas not finished yet! But on the 19th Jan it will be complete YAY!!..... also an amazing half sleeve of a HARE!!!! which is just fantastic!.... 6 hours of non stop pain!.... But again so worth it!!...No Pain No Gain! Kelly from the Rookery in Galashields is a Outstanding Artist!.... and a lovely person! and if she sees this posting i just want to say a Great Big Thanks!!..... I think my body is soon to be covered!!..... Any one else got any more Tatt stories? Good or Bad? Would love to know!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2015 19:42  

6 hours - wow that's a session!!! Longest session ive had was 4 hours 15 mins and I felt every single second!!!!. Man I was shaking baaaad lol! Loved the result tho - sea turtle, inside left arm.

Have a lion on my shoulder - had it reworked but still not that great artistically - like it for other reasons - part of my life story.

Feeling the need to get a new tattoo for outside left arm - will stick with sea theme - got a couple ideas but not settled on anything yet...... Supposed to be saving tho for a new bike :s

Seen some wicked ass bike tattoos .... Just seen some double exposure stuff also that blew my mind!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2015 20:31  

Tattoo's can be addictive. Each to their own i say But They are hard to Undo when they have been done.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2015 12:43  

Thanks for your opinion! Yes as you say they can be addictive..... But again as you say each to there own!!..... Nice tie bye the way!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2016 14:54  

Tattoos.... Love them!!

I have a full arm sleeve and it's made up of different memories that are relevant to me only and I don't regret any of it.

What I really like is meeting someone who you wouldn't think for one minute would have any tattoos, myself included due to the job I do, and you catch a glimpse of ink on them and before you know it your comparing tattoos and the business meeting has gone out of the window!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2016 10:42  

Hmmmm...purely subjective and out of platonic admiration are you actually going to show us all your tattoos Alisha? ;-)

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 04/01/2016 14:18  

Haaaa!!!.... Yeah i know exactly what you mean!! Judging a book by its cover!... and the meetings going out the window! small minded people, in my opinion!! its our bodies if we want "Arttie Ink" on it surely that is up to us as individuals!..... Sorry it really gets my goat when you get people Looking down there noses or Judging.... and assuming!!.... Hey Ho!! such is life as they say!!.... Harm None and Do What You Will!!..... xx....... As to the gentleman who is asking to see the rest of my tattoos!! Errrr!!! Excuse me! Read what is above and save the pervie Comments!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2016 15:04  

Lol, only joking Alisha!

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 04/01/2016 15:42  

Not very funny!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2016 16:04  

now now, put the toys back in the pram

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2016 20:30  

Err, sorry Alisha but am i reading something different to you? I dont see anything in Generbiker's post which is looking down noses or judgemental. He was merely stating the fact that they can be addictive and hard to undo. Ink is a choice, for some they are a def lifestyle choice, for others a statement and then for others a no go for all sorts of reasons as said above each to their own.

As for A2P, a jokey, glib comment, nothing pervy.

From my experience of friends with ink, most love to show it to anyone and everyone. I think most of em love to see others reactions (good, bad, shocked, impressed) to their artwork.

Personally, i havent got any, dont want any but i am always interested in seeing them. I find it interesting to hear the story behind the chosen art.

For the record my son is fast becoming covered in ink, which i dislike but thats my opinion. I dont think im judgemental about people who have tattoos.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/01/2016 21:02  

.... i agree, but i have found some people do judge!! im not for one minute implying that everyone does!.... As you say, and quite rightly so! its a matter of choice!!.... My post was about cover ups!! and tattoos in general!! Not to offend any one! which i obviously have for some reason done!!....which is very unfortunate... my hands have been well and truly slapped... Goodness!! i better not start a post on Piercings! LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2016 21:57  

.... All Teddys and toys have now been put back in the toy Box!!......... We All Have different opinions!.... Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2016 22:01  

I like the tattoos, whether it be them, piercings, hair style its all personal choice and people expressing themselves, there is too much ignorance an small mindedness in the world more people should be true to themselves instead of worrying about what someone else might think.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2016 23:08  

Yay!!!! ........ Well said!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2016 23:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email