MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Return of the Wraith

Return of the Wraith - Forums [Biker Match] Return of the Wraith - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Return of the Wraith

Hi all, it seems that after a couple of years silence on here I`ve upgraded again & returned to join the fold. It`s been at tough few years & still not completely human, but I`m ready to get back into things again. There are people here I`ve missed & one in particular, she knows who she is, so maybe things will improve from now on.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 28/11/2015 16:58  

Welcome back Wraith, I don't think I have ever spoken to you but its nice to see people come back after a break (I'm like that myself, on and off here like a broken light switch haha)
Tough times in life are only there to make us stronger IMO. Enjoy your time back on here and nice to 'meet' ya :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2015 19:57  

Thanks Lulu, much appreciated. No, I don`t think we`ve ever spoken but then I`ve only really met up with a few at some of the events. :-)

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 28/11/2015 21:26  

Welcome back Wraith. I recall you had some ambitious ride plans for a trip up here across the border a year (maybe two?) ago but I'm sure we've not met either.
Good to have you back to keep us all company.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 29/11/2015 10:32  

Hi Izzy, yes I think we may have met, albeit briefly. I came up to Scotland for the rideout to the Green Welly, I think it was, in April 2014 & I also went to the KISS rally later that year too, accompanying Crimmy.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 29/11/2015 11:12  

Welcome back Wraith, same for me just back after a 12 month or so absence, back in the swing of things soon enough

Update Reply
old red @ 29/11/2015 15:02  

Hi Old Red, I see your from the Norwich area...you`ll have to keep a look out for me when you`re out & about, I have relatives in parts of Norfolk so I`m often passing through, with the obligatory stop-off at Walkers for a short break. My bike`s fairly recognisable in that it probably one of the very few black Gpz`s around the country.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 29/11/2015 17:58  

Welcome back x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/11/2015 14:41  

Thanks Jackie. I`m hoping that I`ll get out & about more in the new year to various events. Got a few small jobs lined up for old faithful over the winter months just to keep her in tiptop condition but nothing that`ll keep her off the road for any length of time.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 30/11/2015 20:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email