MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Steve Parrish's 2016 MAD Tour dates

Steve Parrish's 2016 MAD Tour dates  - Forums [Biker Match] Steve Parrish's 2016 MAD Tour dates  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Steve Parrish's 2016 MAD Tour dates

Dont know if any of you are interested in this but I had an E-Mail from His PA Michelle Hunter regarding next years tour date's.

The MAD Tour, lights are on, the revs are up and we’re ready to go! Date: Venue: Time: 5th Feb The Princess Theatre, Burnham on sea 19.30hrs 13th Feb Grand Theatre, Lancaster 19.30hrs 19th Feb Rhodes Theatre, Bishops Stortford 19.30hrs 21st Feb Norden Farm Arts, Maidenhead 19.30hrs 28th Feb The Watermark, Ivybridge 19.30hrs 12th March Princes Theatre, Clacton 19.30hrs 4th May Princess Theatre, Hunstanton 19.30hrs 26th May Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds 19.30hrs BBC commentator, ex motorcycle & truck racer and the eternal practical joker, Steve Parrish, has added new dates to his already successful MAD Tour (My Adolescent Dad) so more people can enjoy an evening of funny stories, moving tales and his passion for living life to the full! Hosted by his daughter Frankie, she extracts the emotion and feeling from Steve (Stavros) Parrish about his life, loves and experiences giving you a chance to appreciate how times have changed! Will we ever have characters like Stavros emerging from our modern day racers! Come along to the show before this character disappears! …. People who have already seen the show are returning to hear more of the stories: Sam Corser tweeted ‘I laughed, I cried & I cried laughing, bloody brilliant’ Mike Jackson Journalist said “ The best of many hilarious stories were the infamous practical jokes that somehow went pear-shaped; genuinely, I’ve not laughed so much for years” Nick from Kent tweeted ‘Stavros is polished, funny and inspirational’ Another tweet from the hundreds received said ‘What a fantastic night, Steve must be the funniest man I’ve ever seen’ Comedian Vic Reeves commented, “The man is MAD but very funny, loved the stories and pranks, even I’d be proud of them” Comedian Ross Noble stated, ‘A fantastic night, such a legend and you think I’m bonkers he’s just crazy!” For more details on the MAD Tour check out www.madtour.co.uk For more information about Steve take a look at his web site www.steveparrishracing.com Don’t miss out on one of the most entertaining, colourful characters left in Motorsport!

Update Reply
JP @ 22/11/2015 17:50  

Are you putting these on the events calendar? ...looks like he's keeping darn sarf then? ;-)

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 26/11/2015 19:03  

No wont be putting on the events calender its just a heads up for the dates. To Add them it would take too long to sort all the details for each event

Update Reply
JP @ 26/11/2015 21:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email