MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Member from Gloucester Area

New Member from Gloucester Area - Forums [Biker Match] New Member from Gloucester Area - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Member from Gloucester Area

Morning all,

I've been riding for a good part of 8 years now - I ride all year round as my motorcycle is my only form of transport other than my trusty tourer pushbike.

My missus rides pillion most of the time but sometimes she's caught up at work so can't come out with me. I wouldn't mind giving anyone a lift in the area if they are going to the same meets as me.

We are here to meet new people and make friends, have a good time and just enjoy ourselves really - if anyone is up for a ride then message us and we can go from there.

Honda Hornet 600 is the current bike.

Update Reply
Cage @ 28/07/2015 22:25  

Hi Cage,welcome to BM, some great peeps on here and plenty of events to attend just check out the events section for meetups etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2015 22:44  

As lulu says : check out events etc, also the KISS rally in September. AJ Only get out of this what you put in.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 29/07/2015 02:43  

Sounds good to me - yeah saw a few of the events, will definitely be up for the meets. I did see that people can offer lifts if some members haven't got bikes themselves but I could only see "Request a lift" as opposed to "Offer a lift".

If anyone can help with that I'd appreciate it.

Update Reply
Cage @ 29/07/2015 23:16  

You can offer if someone requests I think.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/07/2015 01:21  

Oh, yeah - silly me. I've just saw on one of the events where it says "offer". Cheers VFR

Update Reply
Cage @ 30/07/2015 10:36  

Hi welcome to the madhouse :)

Take a gander at the KISS Rally thread great way to meet loads of folk in one go.

Any probs just Prod a Mod, staff list on link at bottom of the page

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2015 11:17  

welcome to BM

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/07/2015 13:37  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/07/2015 16:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email