MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Marshals for KISS

Marshals for KISS (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Marshals for KISS (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Marshals for KISS

Ok that sorted, will look for you when I arrive on Friday.

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 02/09/2015 12:52  

Could be hiding behind a large milky coffee but just ask and no doubt somebody will know what I'm up to! ;-)

Update Reply
YID @ 02/09/2015 19:25  

Still could do with a couple more volunteers for either Friday or Saturday night, male or female or anywhere in between, as long as you can see straight is about the only qualification needed!

Update Reply
YID @ 02/09/2015 19:29  

Is it me or is the General Chat forum NOT included in active topics? That will explain why I've only seen this thread 2 months after it was created.
My original offer of help still holds, although I'll only be attending Saturday in the day, due to transport problems.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/09/2015 08:28  

Cheers Sandi

For all my volunteers, I've been reliably informed that we have use of the green container at the entrance to the campsite, apparently it has power, just need to source a kettle. Will be in or around there if you're looking for me!

Still could ideally use a couple more volunteers for either evening!

Update Reply
YID @ 08/09/2015 17:19  

If anybody can help out in this area please do let YID know or just tell the gate staff when you arrive.

If you see someone that is out of place challenge them.

If you go to the Loo at 3am have a look round see if anybody is moving about if they are wake someone up if there robbing a tent wake every body up Im sure we would all like to meet them before they leave

Update Reply
JP @ 09/09/2015 07:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email