MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The so called 'Biker World'

The so called 'Biker World' (3) - Forums [Biker Match] The so called 'Biker World' (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The so called 'Biker World'

Errr, chip on shoulder methinks Stuie was referring to ....

I could be wrong but i think you all went off on wrong tangent, again. Lmao

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/07/2015 20:46  

nah Linz, treating this thread in a ridiculous manner.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/07/2015 23:43  

at least Linz knows how to rattle the bar's without opening the box and letting Bj out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2015 02:21  

Curry sauce is the only way with chips in my book, maybe that's where I go wrong ????????? gotta be in a separate pot for dunkiz though, none of this slap it on all over.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 04/07/2015 06:45  

I hate soggy chips.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/07/2015 07:25  

No point jumping straight into the water to cause a ripple, ya might as well dip a toe or two first, that way ya dont get soaked through!

Interesting thread in so many ways though; tantrum, advice, teddies, crisp flavours, irish crisp culture, chips on shoulders n chips to eat, serving suggestions and rattling bars.. who knew that the 'Biker World' was so informative?

Noted still no response from cruserman, perhaps he is busy getting his Clooney look sorted... C'mon man we are waiting, ya still got time to save face. We all get it wrong sometimes, the trick is to admit jumping in too soon and saying summat ridiculous.

The rufty tufty bike world is waiting.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/07/2015 08:41  

you have to be rufty tufty to be a biker??? no-one told me! WTF am I doing on this site, let me out!!!

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/07/2015 08:45  

Pffftttt!

D6, ya made me spit my tea out!

ROFL,

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/07/2015 08:49  

GBNP exactly reflected my own thoughts on the original post. C'mon Mr cruiser, you started this and are now doing EXACTLY what you originally complained about. Ignoring the rest of us.

do you not eat chips then ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 04/07/2015 09:03  

AJ, I think the originator of this thread is too good for chips,he looks more like saute potato or dauphinoise kinda guy. Maybe he prefers duchess potato's smothered with a light red wine and cream jus.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/07/2015 10:40  

Thinking about it I think I really don't belong here, my own potato preferences seem to suggest I am too refund and non rufty tufty biker world. Thoughts on this dilemma please, I am in a quandry.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/07/2015 10:44  

No you do belong 66

I need some one to make me feel good about myself ;-)

Come on cruiserman get your butt up on here and join in.

You accused us of ignoring you, well we are all here. Please either stand your argument or try to make friends and contacts.

Most on here are friendly both on and off line so give it a go if your after friends. If it's just a bunk up your after have you tried tinder.com?
But please remove that chip off of your shoulder, it dosnt suite you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2015 11:29  

The 'bikers' , they be picking on meeeee, wah wah, get a back bone Cruiser, it's not nice to ignore people :-)

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 04/07/2015 12:42  

Anyone else like gravy on their chips or am I a bit odd I Love them when there all soggy chips that is

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 04/07/2015 14:42  

PMSL!!!!! Rich thats a CLASSIC!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2015 15:22  

I got told on Tuesday that I'm too lady like to be a biker?? Maybe I don't belong here too? I hate soggy chips!
The cruiserman has cruised off into the sunset

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 04/07/2015 15:25  

Maybe he should cruise over to a "How to woo a Lady" class?.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2015 15:29  

Bugs, soggy chips are called mashed potatoes, chips, perfect chips that is, should be be crisp on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. Bloody hellfire and brimstone, I don't believe I am waxing lyrical about chips! I have definitely spent too much time making stuie look good, although, managing to do that should,I believe, qualify me for a knighthood, a barony at the least. You lot don't know how hard that task is!

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/07/2015 15:39  

Oh I almost forgot, cruiserman, please send me a nod or a pm, I would consider it an honour and a privilige for you not to receive a reply from me. Yours, condecendingly, Lord High Baron of the realm and lands over all I survey! 66

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/07/2015 15:43  

ok so what is a bike

pmsl

Update Reply
kaycat @ 04/07/2015 15:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email