MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

newbie ride-out

newbie ride-out - Forums [Biker Match] newbie ride-out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

newbie ride-out

anyone interested in a ride out pointed in the direction of the newbie rider 125`s and or the newly passed riders of all categories Disclaimer if i post an idea of where i am riding to on a given day it is for others to input their ideas upon it. I may or may not ride out. Because I post an idea i am not the leader or organiser or any such term of reference other than a fellow biker using this forum as a free chat place. All postings which follow I have no power over and I shall not be responsible for. Any riding that may come from the posting i have no power over and i am not responsible for. You as the Rider or Pillion are responsible for your own actions. If you cannot accept this responsibility please do not ride along with me. please read and understand the essence of this disclaimer This has been a great success on some of the other sites i frequent regular anyone fancy it ?

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/10/2007 07:20  

That's an exellent idea. I'd be happy to take part in a local ride out with new riders.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 11/10/2007 07:24  

I too would be happy to take part in a ride out. I am in South Wales- anyone from around wanting to come along?

Update Reply
busa70 @ 11/10/2007 07:40  

hahahaa - uv been living in the UK too long hahaha

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/10/2007 07:43  

good guess Matt! How did you know?

Update Reply
busa70 @ 11/10/2007 08:06  

It's a dog-eat-dog country. Phew - I'm out

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/10/2007 08:22  

Words of wisdom. Thanks Matt. Posted pics of mine and my K7 Busa. Had trouble before uploading because of the size.

Update Reply
busa70 @ 11/10/2007 08:32  

Well done graham. We have quite a few newbies around Brum and i have metioned the idea to get something organised. We have a few here that could be called on to lead a group.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/10/2007 13:26  

gues you could put me in that category, bring it on....just hope i can get a babysitter and the weather is kind...was no fun at all riding in the cold, pitch black sky and pouring rain on my own and for thh first time WITH A POLICE VAN UP MY BACKSIDE THE WHOLE OF THE A446.........(home from Bassetts Pole on Tues...)

Update Reply
roadangel @ 11/10/2007 16:10  

gues you could put me in that category, bring it on....just hope i can get a babysitter and the weather is kind...was no fun at all riding in the cold, pitch black sky and pouring rain on my own and for thh first time WITH A POLICE VAN UP MY BACKSIDE THE WHOLE OF THE A446.........(home from Bassetts Pole on Tues...)

Update Reply
roadangel @ 11/10/2007 16:11  

Update Reply
roadangel @ 11/10/2007 16:11  

OMG talk about getting yourself noticed......my pc just froze on me and now i'm on thrice!!! OOPS A DAISY.......

Update Reply
roadangel @ 11/10/2007 16:12  

Just wanna get ur post count up dont ya? TUT!

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/10/2007 16:30  

Put me down for it Gra! (depending on when it is of course)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 11/10/2007 16:37  

Sounds like a good idea, I'm up for it :) How about having a few runs from different places to meet somewhere central?

Update Reply
abctrev @ 11/10/2007 16:39  

hey roadangel,does that mean you had THREE police vans up your backside?!......or just one...three times?ha ha ha ha

Update Reply
actionman @ 11/10/2007 17:22  

LOL, not my most enjoyable experience i must tell you, must have got bored with my angelic riding.... OK MATT you rumbled me, trying to up my ranks in the popularity stakes.. x

Update Reply
roadangel @ 11/10/2007 18:11  

how much notice does members need ? i am happy with an hour or so lol , given the time of year and weather the less notice needed the better. anyone with dates in mind ? suggestions greatfully recived

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 15/10/2007 14:39  

someone just decide n if i can i will

Update Reply
bikerwitch @ 15/10/2007 15:07  

***BUMP***

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 16/10/2007 21:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email