MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Greetings....again -)

Greetings....again -) - Forums [Biker Match] Greetings....again -) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Greetings....again -)

Hello all. Signed up a while ago then disappeared and now back again. Currently based in Surrey but moving to East Midlands since i bought a house there, will only be in June or so. Therefore, i shall be scouring the area for riding buddies on week-ends. Please feel free to offer as i do not know the area but from what i have seen there appear to be some seriously wicked twisties for fun up there.

Ok then, bey bey now

Update Reply
cbrmad @ 10/03/2015 19:37  

Hi cbrmad
East midlands is a big area I'm near Hinckley Leicestershire are you going to be close?

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 10/03/2015 21:03  

hey bugsbunny. I will be based East Midlands - CORBY, Kettering, Northampton area.

Update Reply
cbrmad @ 11/03/2015 18:58  

That's quite a way from me I'm on the western side but just in the east midlands. We can still meet up some time for a ride out.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 11/03/2015 19:32  

Sounds like a plan. I will only be relocating up there in June once my house is built so will let you know.

Update Reply
cbrmad @ 11/03/2015 19:47  

Welcome bk hope all goes smoothly in the move up there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2015 19:21  

Thanks Guinness Rider. I am sure it will be fine, once the valuation is agreed Who knew buying could be so stressfull hehehe

Update Reply
cbrmad @ 12/03/2015 19:42  

Hi cbr I'm pretty much in the middle of that lot, Market Harborough.

Look out for the Harboro to Melton road, B6047, nice road but the 50mph speed limit was put on it due to the number of bike accidents.

Update Reply
Guzziguy123 @ 13/03/2015 15:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email