MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Fazer b600. Thoughts please.

Fazer b600. Thoughts please. - Forums [Biker Match] Fazer b600. Thoughts please. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Fazer b600. Thoughts please.

Looking at one on ebay and just wondered peoples thoughts and opinions are about them. I passed my test last year, had an er5 since then. Want something different that i'll keep for a year or two.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2015 10:10  

Never had one or ridden one but as far as I know they have no known issues, I know someone who has one so will ask her next time I see her.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 14/02/2015 22:41  

Which one is the b600?
The other half had one of the second generation fazer 600's (exhaust in the right place and pointy top fairing) and it was a brilliant bike. Fast enough, mega reliable, tourable, highly recommended. The coils can go with age but that's an easy fix.
The 3rd version (the one with under seat exhausts) is OK but lacks grunt at lower revs and can burn your luggage. Other than that they are good too.
The first generation fazer 600 was as the second but with a square fairing.
The original fazer was a cool looking 750 thing with vmax styling. And I know nowt about them.
Hope this helps.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 15/02/2015 17:35  

I have a late carburettor model sometimes referred to as a foxeye. Laughably easy to ride and quite good fun. Decent handling and really good brakes. Fairly tourqey for a 600, good for 130 or so I'm reliably informed.
Can clock up big mileages without any issues. Loads of them sold back in the day so plenty of spares available if needed. Always loads of them for sale so you can afford to be choosy.

Update Reply
Ted_Derby @ 17/02/2015 18:40  

Poor finish on the downpipes/collector box

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2015 23:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email