MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dalling all the MCNers at Butlins!!

Dalling all the MCNers at Butlins!! - Forums [Biker Match] Dalling all the MCNers at Butlins!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dalling all the MCNers at Butlins!!

Hi there! Just a quick message to let you know that it is my birthday this coming Friday....12th October.....'21' I hear you shout! LOL!! Nooooo, it's my '40th' so if you all could do me a favour and have a drink for me on Friday night at MCN Butlins, that would be grrrreat! You will be meeting the newly crowned World Superbike Champion too eh, JT.......kool! I just wish I could have been there in person,alas, due to circumstances I cannot - but, I will be there in spirit and I wish you all a fanastic weekend........ Tell me about it, if you can remember when we all meet again....PMSL!! Have fun! Strines (Rob)

Update Reply
Strines @ 08/10/2007 15:00  

Hey you're not allowed to be younger than me! I'm the child of the site! lol. Happy birthday mate for friday, hope you have a smashing one.

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/10/2007 15:19  

I think they will probably have more than one to celebrate your birthday with you!!

Update Reply
Di @ 08/10/2007 15:21  

Hiya Rob It's a pity that you wont be there with us to celebrate your burfday matey. Mind you, you not being there has saved me a walk! I can assure you that in your abscence we wll most defo be toasting it. as i'm sure will everyone on BM that knows you. And i'm sure if anyone forgets then they'll get a clip from CG. I'll video the crash gig so you can see JT's applause. As we'll all be traveling on friday. All the best for the day. make it a good one!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/10/2007 15:25  

All the best bob for friday I WILL certainly have a drink or two or even three for ya mate . What ever ya up to have a good one take care ........ ps dont make it so long before we see that bike out again lol

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 08/10/2007 15:59  

Have a goodun mate and of course i will have a beer or two in honour of ya birthday matewhere ever i am on friday as i aint got A clue at present mate. tony d (2 coats)

Update Reply
anthony d @ 08/10/2007 16:16  

Sorry Strines I dont drink,,, But all the best anyway...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 08/10/2007 18:46  

ooooh skins you little liar... happy birthday rob and i'll make sure i have a drink or ten as well. xx lula xx

Update Reply
lula @ 08/10/2007 22:43  

Strines all the best for a great 40th wow only another 47yrs and you will be as old as me. Sorry like my Son I don't drink but am sure a nice big plate of greasy chips will slide down nicely will that be ok. Really gonna miss your Woo Hooo at Skeggy, which only leaves us now with a few Chuffing Hell's Have a fantastic time what ever your doing and if you want to hear all about Skeggy then we will have to see about doing a trade off against what you get up to. Big Burpday Hugs CG

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/10/2007 22:58  

lol...cheers!!

Update Reply
Strines @ 10/10/2007 19:18  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRINES ill have a cuppa for u lol

Update Reply
RC @ 10/10/2007 19:31  

EVYONE HAVE A GUD TIME AT BUTLINS

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 11/10/2007 19:20  

Just want to echo Bettyboops sentiments - have a great time at Butlins, wish I was going again and I hope you got packed alright last night, sorry can't remember who I was chatting to in the chat room, but we had a good laugh so thanks (my memorys terrible ,) ride safe and come back with tales of merriment and loads of incriminating pics too, lol Tracy :-)

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/10/2007 02:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email