MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

bike sure insurance

bike sure insurance  - Forums [Biker Match] bike sure insurance  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

bike sure insurance

Bike sure insurance are not very good used them off compare the market .com they had the money off me but so have failed to send insurance documents its cost over 30 pounds in phone calls tracing the documents there custmour service is rubbish .Would advise member not to use this Company

Update Reply
gazza6789 @ 22/01/2015 21:18  

Sorry to hear that mate .
I been dealing with footman James for 10 years cant recommend them enough had two not my fault accidents and two thefts in that time and they couldn't be more helpful.

Update Reply
zpower @ 26/01/2015 20:26  

Send then an admin Bill to cover all your costs if they dont pay take them to court same as they would do if it were you that owed them money

Update Reply
JP @ 07/02/2015 09:21  

I had a similar problem a few years ago with Swinton Bikes. They sent the wrong documents, got the cover I had requested wrong and even made mistakes with some of the registration numbers. Nearly every time I phoned them, they kept saying that the Internet was down and couldn't sort my issues out. I ended up writing to them listing the problems - no acknowledgement or reply, writing recorded delivery - still nothing back and, finally; writing to Swinton's head office with copies of all the correspondence. That brought about a response with the team leader at Swinton Bikes sorting everything. They even offered some free cover for clothing but I opted for a free change of bike details since I was shortly replacing one of my bikes so it worked out in the end. It appears that they had moved offices which led to the communication issues with the address they had given me being the old one although that became a local Swinton office so the letters should have been forwarded.

I understand that Bikesure is part of the Adrian Flux Group so I suggest that you send a letter of complaint to their head office complete with an admin bill, as JP suggests. That should lead to some arses being kicked and maybe some compensation for your problems.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 07/02/2015 16:14  

Don't get me going about Swinton insurance.....the best word to use would be incompetent.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/02/2015 20:47  

Getting no where with bike sure insurance .now taking them to court to recover money owed .all you get from Adrian flux insurance is excuse after excuse but they take money each month out of bank but still no insurance docs been sent

Update Reply
gazza6789 @ 22/02/2015 22:06  

I've been with bikesure for several years with no problems; but I've never had to claim.
Just changed as multi-bike policy cheaper elsewhere.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2015 22:23  

Never ever had trouble with insurance till started to use bikesure .will never use them again

Update Reply
gazza6789 @ 22/02/2015 22:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email