MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Can anybody help this girl from Salford

Can anybody help this girl from Salford - Forums [Biker Match] Can anybody help this girl from Salford - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Can anybody help this girl from Salford

Hannah Finney <abbr title="Tuesday, 23 December 2014 at 14:52" data-u...""></abbr> · Can anyone please share and help? My car was broken in to on 21/12/14 on Bolton Rd, Salford (M6). At first I thought just my SatNav had been taken but have now realised a floral Cath Kidston rucksack was also taken. I don't care about either of these items however I am a student midwife and in order to qualify we have books with competences and experiences that we must achieve and have signed off. My books were in that bag. They have no use or valuable to anyone else but me, particularly as it has almost 18months worth of my practise recorded in. Each book looks like this. They will more than likely have been dumped somewhere but if you live in Salford, or have contacts who do, please can you share this so I can hopefully retrieve my records?

Update Reply
JP @ 27/12/2014 08:44  

I have a friend in Salford on Facebook if it's ok for me to share this over there?

Update Reply
GT63 @ 27/12/2014 10:04  

Copied it on to my FB status

Update Reply
centurion @ 27/12/2014 10:07  

Yes this is from FB so please do I put it on here as I know there are a few members that way

Update Reply
JP @ 27/12/2014 10:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email