MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

A Huge Thank You!

A Huge Thank You! - Forums [Biker Match] A Huge Thank You! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

A Huge Thank You!

I thought i ought to say a massive Thank You to all of the B(asically) M(ad) folk who first of all kept schtum n said nowt to Stuie about his SURPRISE party! Secondly to all of you who travelled from North, South, East and West to help Stuie celebrate his Birthday yesterday. He was genuinely surprised. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as Stuie did, and that you all left well fed and watered (yes, I know you did D6!) To those of you who witnessed my minor medical problem towards the end of the night can i first of all apologise for being a total wimp! Most of all let you all know the drugs are working n i had a day doing very little. Thank you all for your help, kindness n concern it was much appreciated. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOVELY NUTTERS YOU ARE. CHEERS!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/10/2014 21:41  

Yup thanx guys was a total suprise to see you all...especialy those who came from literly way over there to come along.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2014 22:00  

Shame we didn't give you the bumps! Lol

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 12/10/2014 22:45  

Hmm yea ok ..........NO,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2014 22:47  

Was nice to come and spend some time with the tall one.
Thanks for the invite

Update Reply
JP @ 13/10/2014 15:44  

As always, a pleasure to snatch even a few brief moments with you - and all the other invitees.
Thanks for your hospitality. xx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 13/10/2014 16:06  

as always a fab party thank you for inviting us.we had a blast glad you liked your pressy and am so glad that your feeling better burd hopefully see you very soon xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 13/10/2014 17:54  

Ohh i always like presseys.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2014 20:15  

You defo got some enviable prezzies Stu .... Minion central at my house on Saturday, thank goodness you took em all home with ya!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/10/2014 13:50  

Enjoyed it and thanks for asking us :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/10/2014 16:51  

'Twas a pleasure to have the company of the Midlands Maniacs, i cant believe the pair of you were allowed to travel unaccompanied! Thanks for the entertaining stories of madness and mayhem, you both made me chuckle heartily. Great company!

I am pleased you enjoyed yourselves. Must do it again soon. Once more thanks to everyone who turned up, even those who dropped in for a short time, you were all very welcome guests and i thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to spend time helping Stuie celebrate the passing of another year!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/10/2014 19:20  

Think they waited for us to leave cos by the time we got back they had closed the entrance to Brum lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/10/2014 23:14  

finally I can post. It was lovely seeing everyone at both the burd's night and Stuie's birthday. BJ, they didn't want to let you back in cos you were transporting banned good (otherwise known as JP).

Lyndz thank you for putting on two really enjoyable nights.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/10/2014 07:19  

It was great to have a full house once more. You are all welcome again, anytime!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/10/2014 18:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email