MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN Live 2015

MCN Live 2015 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN Live 2015 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN Live 2015

just bringing it back so people don,t forget about it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/12/2014 16:45  

and back again, wounder if i,m the only one reading this !!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/12/2014 03:13  

Bill I spent weeks trying to keep the threads moving then just gave up

Update Reply
JP @ 11/12/2014 08:45  

Excellent weekend, great one for new folk to come join in the party and get to know a few nutters before the Rally season starts

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/12/2014 08:25  

Home What's on Booking Facilities Visitor Info Contact us MCN Live 2015 17 – 20 April 2015 at Butlins Skegness

It’s official – in 2015 MCN is 60yrs old and will be throwing a party to remember. The team at MCN are going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating. Book your place now and be a part of history

Update Reply
JP @ 12/12/2014 21:53  

<header id="header"><nav> HomeWhat's onBookingFacilitiesVisitor InfoContact us</nav> </header>

Last year we had one of the greatest biking parties ever...
And this year we're going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating.

We're closing in on the final details for the live acts for this year's festivities but already we can confirm the following crowd favourites:
Slade
Yes - *that* Slade!
Hells Bells
The ultimate crowd pleasers - back again through HUGE popular demand!
Bon Giovi
They describe themselves as the 'World's Premier tribute to Bon Jovi' and having seen their standout performance at last year's Live! event we can only agree.
Toxic Twins
You won't wanna close your eyes, you won't fall asleep because you won't want to miss a second of Europe's best Aerosmith tribute act!
Steve Ferringo
If you've been anywhere near MCNLive! in the past few years, then you won't have failed to be impressed by the bizarre world of Steve Ferringo and his band.

Update Reply
JP @ 12/12/2014 21:53  

Slade and Hells Bells i best take sensible dancing shoes

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/12/2014 08:20  

Think.I best start my apologies now so I don't miss anybody out

Update Reply
JP @ 16/12/2014 06:05  

JP write a list of everybody who is going ...... you have to start somewhere lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2014 11:11  

Hi...
This looks like a top wknd.. think ill have to see if i can book some hols! X

Update Reply
lj88 @ 18/12/2014 11:48  

Get your holls in and come and enjoy the fun it's a great time with the odd lemonade

Update Reply
JP @ 18/12/2014 12:27  

Its not the lemonade thats odd, its JP that the odd one!

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/12/2014 13:46  

Lol..all sounds good to me!! :)

Update Reply
lj88 @ 18/12/2014 20:29  

Lol..all sounds good to me!! :)

Update Reply
lj88 @ 18/12/2014 20:29  

If you contact brummie Jackie she will give you a booking reference and you should be able to get a room close to some of us . Or at the other end if you prefer lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/12/2014 14:49  

This is a great weekend plenty to drink great music and plenty of laughs to make the weekend the best start to the season you could hope for so get your place booked for this event.

Update Reply
JP @ 22/12/2014 18:48  

Deck the halls with whatever and party lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/12/2014 09:00  

Home What's on Booking Facilities Visitor Info Contact us MCN Live 2015 17 – 20 April 2015 at Butlins Skegness

It’s official – in 2015 MCN is 60yrs old and will be throwing a party to remember. The team at MCN are going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating. Book your place now and be a part of history

Update Reply
JP @ 23/12/2014 09:18  

<header id="header"><nav> HomeWhat's onBookingFacilitiesVisitor InfoContact us</nav> </header>

Last year we had one of the greatest biking parties ever...
And this year we're going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating.

We're closing in on the final details for the live acts for this year's festivities but already we can confirm the following crowd favourites:
Slade
Yes - *that* Slade!
Hells Bells
The ultimate crowd pleasers - back again through HUGE popular demand!
Bon Giovi
They describe themselves as the 'World's Premier tribute to Bon Jovi' and having seen their standout performance at last year's Live! event we can only agree.
Toxic Twins
You won't wanna close your eyes, you won't fall asleep because you won't want to miss a second of Europe's best Aerosmith tribute act!
Steve Ferringo
If you've been anywhere near MCNLive! in the past few years, then you won't have failed to be impressed by the bizarre world of Steve Ferringo and his band.

Update Reply
JP @ 23/12/2014 09:19  

If anybody is looking for somebody to share accommodation with either post on here or let me know and i'll see if I can sort something out :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/12/2014 18:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email