MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

gpz 900r, 750. honda cb 100 cafe racer and more

gpz 900r, 750. honda cb 100 cafe racer and more - Forums [Biker Match] gpz 900r, 750. honda cb 100 cafe racer and more - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

gpz 900r, 750. honda cb 100 cafe racer and more

Hey, time for a clear out I think! I'll start with smallest bikes first Honda cb100 completely standard, low miles very economic. Serviced regularly. £560 Honda cb 100 cafe racer. Custom clip one, rebuilt engine rebuilt wheels freshly painted tank, I was going to make my own loom and remove battery,lights and indicators then get a day mot. Wants pegs welding on.£650 Honda cb125s this is a 1972 tax exempt with a lovely patina. Bought it as a non runner got it started and then got distracted with other things £850 Kawasaki 750 uni-trak think this is classed as a gpz not long had this one has been sat inside a young offenders prison and I have had it running on fresh fuel but will need carbs cleaning from being stored with fuel in. Needs a good tidy £850 Kawasaki gpz 900r a1 with a special edition paint job I believe only a limited number had this colour . Has been parked up next to the other Kawasaki in the prison for a couple of years because of a piston escaping through the block. I've fitted a new engine and had it running but carbs want stripping cleaning. Has a brand new battery would benefit from a tidy up,missing rad scoop and belly pan is in pprimer. Needs a good all over service £850

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2014 22:13  

ooh Gpz 900r, I had one of those when they first come out

Update Reply
SPESH @ 19/09/2014 09:16  

My A1 was the 5th in brum cus they allread sold the 4 they had in Kawasaki city in selly oak. i had to wait for the next shipment.
I'm guessin yours is a blue one. awfull colour. red was best.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 19/09/2014 21:05  

Mine was red and silver.

Update Reply
SPESH @ 19/09/2014 22:00  

Anyone that says red was the best just fancies tom cruise blue is miles better haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2014 08:20  

Americans bike was different cuz they had ninja on the side panels.

FYI Tom Cruise? He never calls

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 20/09/2014 10:05  

lol its the gpx and ex that were us markets and tom cruise was a shortass on that gpz in top gun should of give him kevin swantz Suzuki instead

Update Reply
lunty74 @ 23/10/2014 01:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email