MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Camping for the Meet up

Matlock Camping for the Meet up - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Camping for the Meet up - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Camping for the Meet up

I have booked camping for myself, bluesbiker, lula, Kerry and Anthony D for the friday night, then camping also for French Fries, Road Angel, Loobylou and Ninja Dave on the Saturday night. Hopefully with stopping the Friday night it will mean that we can have a nice ride out on the Saturday. If anyone would like me to book a table for a meal on either the Friday or the Saturday or both nights please let me know. If there is anyone else wanting me to book for them, the cut off will be Wednesday mid day. The site is in Matlock and behind a really nice pub that serves excellent food at good prices £8.25 for a fab two course meal. Camping is £3.50 per person per night. The Campsite/pub is called Duke William http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=6823

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/10/2007 18:51  

dips book a table me and kerry will be scoffing both nights, lol

Update Reply
lula @ 03/10/2007 14:36  

You'll need two tables. one for my mixed grill. And no, thats not a metaphore!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/10/2007 15:45  

thanks cg. still ok to borrow that tent from you? mine is very small!!!!lol

Update Reply
notsobigmac @ 03/10/2007 16:30  

No probs my little French Fries do you want it for one or two nights and do you want a place for a meal booked for either or both nights

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/10/2007 20:12  

Was listening to Mark Radcliffe on radio2 the other day - apparently his band is playing at the Fishpond Pub on Saturday night if anyone's interested.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/10/2007 07:39  

pleze book me in for a feast for both nites darlin!!cant remember if i told ya b4,but hey ho better safe than sorry !!!!

Update Reply
anthony d @ 04/10/2007 09:44  

Right the site is all booked as is the pub for our meals All we need now is everyone to have a safe journey by what ever mode of transport they are using. take care all and see you one day over the week end at least. You'll all spot me I will be the little old lady wobbling because i have drunk all my sherry to save carrying it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/10/2007 20:59  

Well what can I say, I had a fantastic time camping this week end in Matlock. The company was great, the food was fab, the nights entertainment was Umm not sure what to put about that could say a bit cheeky!!!!!!!! springs to mind. Thanks Antony d for taking me on the trike, it's certainly given me food for thought for my next set of wheels and don't let anyone ever tell me a trike can't filter..... It was such a fab experience sitting there with the wind in my hair. Also thanks to Skins, Bluesbiker and Aski9 for the pillion seats for us all, it was great not having to move the cars all week end. Also like to say a great big welcome to the biker world to our latest groupie Replicant (mick) Gosh all that strutting my stuff around my handbag is not good for an 87yr old I need a week now to catch up with my sleep.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/10/2007 06:36  

We all had a fab time at the campsite. Many thanks CG for the loan of the tent and to whoever put it up for me. Nice to meet Aski9 and to nearly biker Replicant. I'm surprised going on the back of me hasn't put you of with my fidgeting around. Tony_d for proving you can fit a square peg between an artic and a vauxhall nova!! And to everyone present for making it the weekend it most definatly was. Last but definatly not least there is Granny Dips. Everyone who was there especially saturday night will agree that she was the star of the show. Even I managed to crack a smile. It wouldn't have been the weekend it was without ya hun. Hope skeggy is as good.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/10/2007 13:53  

well said blues, mommy dips rocks, all i can hope for is that in 60 years time when i am your age, i am as much fun....can still see the shocked faces in the pub now!! lol LOVE YA TO BITS xxx

Update Reply
roadangel @ 08/10/2007 17:27  

Dips thanks for putting me up friday night.. or is that putting up with me. Also thanks to Blues, the new replicant, Anthony D, and Lula for a fab night I had. And ladies next time i get changed can you look the other way instaed of slapping my ass....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 08/10/2007 18:42  

And ladies next time i get changed can you look the other way instaed of slapping my ass....LOL ROFL where's the pic of THAT?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/10/2007 20:16  

And ladies next time i get changed can you look the other way instaed of slapping my ass....LOL I thought the rule was what happens on tour stays on tour, hope my hand print doesn't take to long to fade Son. All I would add to that is perhaps you need an ass like mine, leave it next to the glass with the teeth in on the bedside table, Oh yeah and the boobs. Oh Rachel almost forgot to mention what a star you were, I would have loved to have got a pic of your face when you saw those boots in OUR TENT, bless poor campervan man, lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/10/2007 22:49  

what a fantastic weekend, thanks to all of my friends for putting up with me and my midnite wandering, putting me to bed safe and sound when i was too smashed to care where i was, skins, blues and aski9 for pillion seats, rach for laughing at my tent and buying shedloads of booze, replicant for being a good sport at the last minute, skins for the view, lololol, anthony d for being a gentleman and aski9 for the great wiggle as he left the campsite, dippy for just being herself, u are a complete LOON woman and we all love ya to bits. oh and campervan man..... LMAO

Update Reply
lula @ 08/10/2007 23:06  

Lula, that was pay per view only...You still owe me...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 09/10/2007 09:53  

so payment in kind is it again son!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/10/2007 12:58  

payment??? what kind of site is this?? disgusted i am!! (only that i missed an eyeful..) LOL And dips, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE BOOBS?? lol

Update Reply
roadangel @ 09/10/2007 18:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email