MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Squires this evening 20 Aug 14

Squires this evening 20 Aug 14 - Forums [Biker Match] Squires this evening 20 Aug 14 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Squires this evening 20 Aug 14

Anyone going to Squires this evening? I'll be there from about 5.30pm.. come and say hello.You can't miss me, my hair is blue at the moment! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/08/2014 16:26  

don't think I can get there tonight hunny the person I was coming with has had an accident in car on way here im still waiting to hear how the person is, them my brother has been called in to work and wont be home till around 7ish and to top it all off the cat is throwing up every few mins hoping its just fur balls, if I do get there I see ya and have a brew hun if not I be there sunday for defo cos need to check old caravan has gone and room has been made for new one to go in x x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2014 16:51  

Kaz!!! You've gone all white again LOL

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 20/08/2014 20:25  

Sorry kaz, I had a lesson x

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 20/08/2014 21:19  

Dohhh sorry about the white text.. I'm using Explorer, chrome isn't running right on my laptop at the min, I think my hard drive might be on it's way out :(

Anyway.. it was another good night at Squires, putting the world to rights, that's me off limits for the next 7 nights, work beckons..........boooooo

Hopefully catch up with you all next time!

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/08/2014 23:17  

sorry i missed you hun I will be there today though checking my caravan space, and will defo be there next Wednesday if your free, then at stormin so would be sunday afternoon on way home from stormin but will cath up wiv ya soon x x have a good shift or two

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2014 09:07  

glad you had a good time karey hugs xx been to long need a hug xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 21/08/2014 23:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email