MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

dream bike classic or bike with history

dream bike classic or bike with history - Forums [Biker Match] dream bike classic or bike with history - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

dream bike classic or bike with history

thought you may be interested in this rare collection for sale. www.classic-auction.com sale is on 9th and 10th October. what is your dream bike? Wurzel.

Update Reply
wurzelon2wheels @ 26/09/2007 18:42  

Hi Wurzel My dream bike? One that doesn't keep breaking down all the time lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/09/2007 18:46  

Gotta love my Triumph Sprint ST. Gets me there and back again with a smile on my face and not a numb bum in sight

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 26/09/2007 18:49  

I get a smile on my faced great handling but after 120 mile seized hips and a square ass.

Update Reply
wurzelon2wheels @ 26/09/2007 19:36  

If i'm honest i'd have to say Ogri's Armageddon! At the moment it's a Nightrod..rode one the other weekend and totaly trounced my mate on his zx9r....and he's an instructor!....he was quite surprised so he's thinking of buying one as well!.......funny how life changes innit! Dream bike as a second/third toy???? Ducati 888SP and an original 916 purely because the looks have yet to be beaten. And a pan euro for serious milage and vegging out on........does anyone else wish big tourers were automatic??

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/09/2007 05:22  

I think the new Yamaha fj1300 is semi Automatic so not long before your wish is granted.

Update Reply
wurzelon2wheels @ 27/09/2007 15:12  

automatic bikes -whatever next! We'll all have cars soon! I can see the future lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/09/2007 15:33  

Desmodici RR -Dream Bike 1098 - Fun ST4 - Touring

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 27/09/2007 16:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email