MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Cherry's back

Cherry's back - Forums [Biker Match] Cherry's back - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Cherry's back

Hi Everyone,

the gorgeous malasian CherryBlossom is back!

She hasnt looked at my profile (again) and she want to be my best friend ever, however I think by recollections she is married to one of the Nigerian Roayl Family or something!

This time it is:
cherryphilips89 at yahoo dot co dot uk

Maybe that gets round some rule lol.

Rob

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 16:50  

Yes I got the same message

Update Reply
davidneale @ 02/06/2014 17:01  

Indeed, I have received a message from miss cherryblom, but she has been snatched away from my clutches before I could have my wicked way with her. Thats twice I have missed her now.

(she is now calling herself cherryblom this time round)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 17:04  

She has been removed and thanks to those who reported it asap so we could remove her, before she could send any more messages.

Again I ask that instead of starting a new thread about it, which a Mod may not see straight away you report it immediately so we can act on it and stop them sending more crap out and causing us more work.

Thanks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2014 17:41  

That's what I done miss, because i'm a good boy miss.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/06/2014 17:44  

I know Ragnar you are now officially my favourite and can do no wrong :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2014 17:47  

and what about --¬

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 18:09  

Too late, I sent her everything I own mind as a bonus I won a fortune on a Nigerian lottery so sent them all my bank account details in anticipation

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 02/06/2014 20:27  

She didnt mail me !!

Update Reply
justjude @ 04/06/2014 10:21  

Thats because she is a ladyboy Jude, she not into the laydeez!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2014 12:08  

She didn't contact me ether

Update Reply
JP @ 04/06/2014 12:37  

Well I'm rich now, well almost, check this out ..........

Thanks for your quick response to my email. Please be informed that I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from the United Nations office in Geneva and it has been confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held at the Los Angles International Airport Storage Vault containing two trunk boxes weighing approximately 60pounds each both is 120pounds.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of the funds in the consignment trunk boxes, a copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report from the Airport is attached to this email which indicates that the trunk boxes have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with United States Currency to the amount of $2 Million to $2.5 Million in each box so in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, I will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $3,800 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the airport authorities here in Los Angles since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you from Baghdad.

Please note that once I have been able to clear these release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver these boxes to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds will be given to me on my arrival. Please be informed that I have attached a copy of the customs Ultra scan copy of the box alongside this email any venue suitable for us to meet.

At this point, I advice you re-confirm your full name, address again, Telephone number and the nearest airport to your home then wait to hear from me once I have paid for the Non Inspection Charges and concluded negotiations for the release of the consignment to you but you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am doing this all by my own and not with the consent of my colleagues.

Warmest regards,

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Assistance Inspection Director
Los Angles International Airport
Los Angeles, CA,90045, United States (LAX)
Phone : +1(813)-3550-125

Cell Phone : +1(213)4781997

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 04/06/2014 14:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email