MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Help!

Help! - Forums [Biker Match] Help! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Help!

I am so confused as to what all this 'forum' malarkey is about!
Im guessing im just supposed to Hi and see who reply's?
or at least gives me advice on what on earth im doing lol
HHHHEEEEELLLLPPPPP PPPLEEEAAASSSEEEE!

Update Reply
Kayleigh45 @ 29/05/2014 23:14  

Hi there Welcome to BM, best advice is to have a look around the forms and the posts and join in chat, not to scary lol. Have a look at the events and see if anything takes you fancy. But mainly just say hi and chat and see what you can arrage for meetups and rideouts :)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 30/05/2014 04:07  

hi welcome to bm
jump in enjoy
seya soon fx hugs x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/05/2014 07:47  

@kayleigh welcome onboard, dont panic! You have taken the plunge which can be scary, it does get easier from here believe me!

Forums are places you can chat, ask questions, find info and generally see whats going on in the world. They are split into several headings, there are probably about a dozen. You might find you will use anything goes, meets n rideouts and games n silly stuff alot at first, then start venturing onto the others as you need them. Under each heading there are loads of 'threads' with wide n varied topics, have a read, some of em will get you laughing, some are thought provoking, some just plain daft and others interesting and helpful. If you feel the need to add your comments or thoughts to a thread all you do is type em into the blank box n press 'post' just like you did with the one above, only thing you did one step braver was creating your own 'thread'. Its easy, a great way to meet people n form friendships.

The events page is a calendar which shows whats going on all over the place, have a look around and see if you fancy attending anything, if so 'add' yourself to the event. I would also recommend checking meets n rideouts as well as anything goes as some rideouts/meets are impromptu and are put on there. Just post to say you are going n someone will look out for you or contact you via PM to arrange a meet point. Its easier to go to a meet knowing who to look out for.

Chat room can be daunting, dont worry we all start off slowly everyone will help ease you through the first steps.

Have fun and enjoy! Hope my essay hasnt put you off. Lmao.

Lindsay

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/05/2014 08:19  

Welcome to BM Kayleigh. It gets easier. If I can use it and navigate round then pretty much anyone can. A good way to start is the jokes threads, that will get you used to posting. Other than that see the nutty burd's advice above. You will be fine.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/05/2014 13:59  

Thanks guys :) x

Update Reply
Kayleigh45 @ 30/05/2014 18:59  

mORNIN'

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 05/06/2014 03:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email