MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

pilly with a gril

pilly with a gril  - Forums [Biker Match] pilly with a gril  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

pilly with a gril

would you pilly with a girl open to girls and the boys

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/05/2014 21:53  

Yes, if her bike was big enough to cope with my big bum! ??

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 06/05/2014 22:01  

NO! Wait a minute now...... let's reconsider that hasty reply Where can I put my hands? YES..... bring it on

Update Reply
Julestools @ 06/05/2014 22:33  

NP's so long as they are safe rider.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 06/05/2014 23:22  

No, no way and never.....

(Mind you to be fair I wouldn't ever pilly with a guy either)

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 06/05/2014 23:22  

It's not at all like TT on here.... If I'd made a controversial comment like that (above) on TT I would have been ass whipped by the ladies and ridiculed by the guys and yet here?.... nothin'.... not even a childish snigger See you later.... I'm off back to TT Jules xx

Update Reply
Julestools @ 07/05/2014 00:17  

I would have been ass whipped by the ladies
hay if thats what you want we can arrange it for ya Julestools

Update Reply
kaycat @ 07/05/2014 00:32  

Ha ha ha ha ha ...... bring it on K xx

Update Reply
Julestools @ 07/05/2014 00:53  

You think KC is joking JT? she isnt, she will oblige if that is what floats your boat mate!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2014 02:58  

i would have to say no i wouldnt.but then it would take a hell of a lot to get me to pilly on anyones bike!! ive seen the way a lot of people ride and to be honest i would be a screaming bubbling mess within about 5 mins lol but then my opinion is that unless you have a real valid reason ie: health i think pillys shouldnt be allowed.i know most people mainly those who dont ride will slate me for that comment but to me if you want to be on a bike learn to ride one!!!! obviously there are some people who have health issues which stop them from riding there own bikes but otherwise no pillys shouldnt be allowed being totally in charge of another persons life is not right!! not for me anyway lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 07/05/2014 06:00  

Excellent point Deb

being totally in charge of another persons life

and one to which I have pointed out to the couple of people I have had on the back of mine before I turned a wheel.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/05/2014 06:17  

being in a car is the same thing

Update Reply
kaycat @ 07/05/2014 06:19  

Not so much as you have your metal cage around you ??????

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/05/2014 06:30  

I'll give anyone a pilly on the Bonnie.... and do.... There was even one hitchhiker from Alaska complete with backpack who wanted to go from Chester to the Lakes But the Daytona is for playing on and I've only taken Sams mates for thrill rides on that. Sports bikes are not made for long distance pillys I used to take the kids out on the Monster from the age of six (not me.... the kids) and they loved it And the Enfield has 18hp and one seat It's just a matter of riding sensibly when someone is on the back. When I'm alone it's my life but with a pilly........ Jules xx ps My ass is yours K

Update Reply
Julestools @ 07/05/2014 06:48  

ps My ass is yours K

o the fun ill have

Update Reply
kaycat @ 07/05/2014 07:43  

Ha ha ha ha ha...... ....I can't wait

Update Reply
Julestools @ 07/05/2014 08:48  

Yeah, of course I would.

People tend to ride to their abilities. Females tend not to show off as much as males.

So,,, you're probably safer on the back of a girl than a bloke.

This isn't a comment on speed coz I know some females who ride extremely fast. One of my ex'es could show a clean pair of heels to many a male rider and she's not had an accident in the last 35 years.

Plus from a purely pervy point of view,,, yer hands on a girl's waist , a nice round bum between your thighs,,,ooh mama, bring it on lol

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 07/05/2014 09:14  

I never thought of the "pervy" aspect..... .... honest

Update Reply
Julestools @ 07/05/2014 09:19  

Now that I've no bike I been pillying with a lot of mates and some of those are gals so of course Id pilly with a girl, makes no difference to me whether the driver is male or female! Why on earth should it?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2014 16:19  

I agree with Dustin and Lu, I would and have.
It depends on the level of trust between you, and on the experience of the rider, male or female.
Personally I would prefer to ride pillion with a female, they don't have so much to prove as us egotistical males lol, and to cutch up to a lass in leather .........need I say more ;)

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 07/05/2014 16:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email