MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Member recognition?

Member recognition? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Member recognition? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Member recognition?

Logo prices and details on a new thread :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/03/2014 10:15  

Seems I have one of 'they' faces - or is it just the hair! LOL
Pleasantly surprised to be spotted by Crimmy today in Moffat - totally unplanned and never having met before.

It would never be a problem to me being greeted by someone who recognized me or even thought they did, but I'm not sure that I'd want a BM patch on a jacket or sticker on the bike. That said, I'm ordering a KISS hoodie and will wear it long after KISS.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 23/03/2014 17:02  

It was the hair Izzy , it was the hair

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2014 17:28  

The secret is to have an honnest profile piccy on here, people will reconise you then if there on site enough.

Its no good using clever camera angles to flatter ,or use very out of date piccys as it just defeats any ones ablity to reconise you. After all people are going to know what you look like when you meet them.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2014 17:32  

i agree stuie the problem with a lot of people on here is they put up pics taken 20yrs ago when they were younger,slimmer,better looking,with hair etc etc etc.this is primarily a dating site and when you meet someone do you want them to stay or run away screaming??? pmsl.be honest folks the rules say it has to be a good up to date piccy whats so difficult about that?????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/03/2014 18:30  

So that's why all them BM members were running from Squires 2 years ago. Anyway fatty when you putting up a recent pick of the skinny bitch

Update Reply
JP @ 23/03/2014 19:39  

Am currently standing by with a bucket of ice cold water, just for JP's use, because he loves playing with fire and is going to be receiving some very nasty burns methinks! lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2014 19:49  

as soon as i can get someone to take some photos of my new fatty body pmsl i will speak to burd see if she fancies taking a couple lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/03/2014 20:15  

I aint flipping David Bailey ya know! The only thing i can guarantee is that they WILL be out of focus! LOL.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/03/2014 20:29  

out of focus will be better don't want to scary pics on the site or the new members will be off before there 1st meet.

Update Reply
JP @ 23/03/2014 20:37  

I could take a pic or 2 Debz Not too far away

Update Reply
Emzed @ 23/03/2014 20:37  

I just wear a hat and folks spot me from miles away lol

The BM logo is just that the letters BM on I breast (can I say that !!!) and your name on the other :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/03/2014 20:43  

@JP, skating on very thin ice methinks! **chuckles**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/03/2014 20:44  

aaah emzed you is a star we will have to sort summat out soon thats if you really dont mind maybe we could meet up at fridaythorpe for a coffee or summat

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/03/2014 20:48  

Text me Debz or pop round to mine You do remember where I live

Update Reply
Emzed @ 23/03/2014 20:57  

ok i will text you nearer friday and we will sort summat im free friday afternoon if you are

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/03/2014 21:04  

Oooh a photo shoot...

Make sure Rosie Strumpet is clean n luvverley too ... No writhing all over her though Debz, wouldnt want you looking like a BSH model!! **runs away giggling**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/03/2014 21:17  

Friday is OK wi me Debz

Update Reply
Emzed @ 23/03/2014 21:48  

I think I can safely say my pics are very up to date ( no make up on in them either... how horrifying haha ) As others say there is no point putting up years old pics, its like pretending to be someone you aren't and its silly as you WILL be sussed out when you meet others....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2014 23:06  

thats greta emzed and just incase im blonde that day and cant find you can you pm me your postcode lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/03/2014 05:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email