MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Southern Pick up a Pilly Day Sunday 31/Aug/14

Southern Pick up a Pilly Day  Sunday 31/Aug/14  (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Southern Pick up a Pilly Day  Sunday 31/Aug/14  (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Southern Pick up a Pilly Day Sunday 31/Aug/14

Dont look like I will be up to the ride as shoulder still not right have fun

Update Reply
JP @ 13/08/2014 15:11  

Anybody out there with an empty pilly seat, there are some pilly requests on the events calendar.

Take a look please and see if you can pick up one of those pilly's on the day.

Longlegs59 from North Kent is looking for a pilly seat if anyone can help.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 19/08/2014 16:42  

Anyone with a spare seat coming from Hampshire ? Happy to drive over to meet up somewhere . Newbie on here and looking forward to my first event
:-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2014 23:20  

Dave, Lindas op was postponed, so she will coming on thi one.
Therefore unfortunately I can't help with the pilly requests.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 21/08/2014 23:49  

Dave,

Are we going the usual very scenic route to Whiteways? cause' I've told someone we are and don't want to look a pratt (no comments please) if we are not?

Update Reply
ColinB @ 22/08/2014 17:26  

I think we should use the other route just to make you look like a pratt. Colin.
But then again I don't care, I'm meeting you at Bury Hill.
Ps. I still have a spare seat.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/08/2014 20:17  

Pps. Just in case you don't know, I'll be heading out of London

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/08/2014 20:19  

Scenic route it is Colin.

There are still some pilly requests on the events calendar please take look to see if you can offer a pilly ride to anyone on there.

Thanks.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 22/08/2014 23:07  

Anyone who picks up a pilly will be treated to a bacon butty from Dave

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 26/08/2014 21:36  

That's at the Snack van at Ravenside in Bexhill mate , oh dear you won't be there will you .

Is that right what Jan told me Andy, you have offered to buy everyone who turns up at Whiteways an Ice Cream when we get to Macari's in Worthing, A double scoop one at that !!!.
It's okay i'll make sure everyone knows about your kind offer.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 27/08/2014 16:31  

I think you may have that wrong Dave me ole mate. I think the responsibility of feeding the group falls to the event organiser .......... now who would that be????????????????

OH YEAH ... IT'S DAVE VM

Looking like a good turn out for this one, looking forward to seeing some new faces

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 27/08/2014 17:56  

ARE WE ALL READY????

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 30/08/2014 18:54  

Is something happening then ??.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 30/08/2014 19:24  

Just to let you know Dave I've had a good few pints tonight so I think I'll need at least three bacon rolls with brown sauce waiting for me when I arrive.
Andy I want hundreds and thousands with chocolate sauce on my ice cream after I've sre my way through the rolls

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 30/08/2014 22:23  

just to add that i am actually expecting to be picked up at 8.30 it is now 4.00 and still wide awake after what happened in london to george galloway and i am making sure ISIS doesn't land on hastings beach to cut our heads off for the rest i am fine oooooh look a bacon butty some one must have left it ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2014 04:03  

inboxed dave as to why i rather cancel today :(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2014 07:47  

A nice little ride out today, not a bad turnout and I didn't get my bacon roll from Dave.

Will done Dave for the little flying display over Worthing beach, I don't how you got the pilots for free.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 31/08/2014 19:40  

yes chris the air display was a brilliant surprise. i am so glad i made it in time.
on a more depressing note my life at the moment just seems to be an endless story of people promising me an ice cream and then letting me down. this has been going on since the grasstrack at frittenden and now dave has joined in. i need to announce to the world that dave didn't buy everyone an ice cream as he led us all to believe. i am sure i am not the only one who cried, heartbroken, all the way home.
but it was nice to catch up with EVERYONE ELSE and a good laugh was had (just not with dave and i blame the northerners for not keeping him when they had the chance.)

Update Reply
xj @ 31/08/2014 20:33  

Xj - re Dave - methinks you doth protest too much;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2014 20:47  

Great to see everyone,and meet new peeps, pics uploaded, David was caught on camera filling my helmet with stones, you wait lol Thank you other Dave for organising x x

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 31/08/2014 21:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email