MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Bike Show 8th 9th March

Scottish Bike Show 8th  9th March - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Bike Show 8th  9th March - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Bike Show 8th 9th March

Was sure there was already a post about this but apparently not .
There's a dozen down as going to be attending the bike show this weekend but it's over two full days and you'll be like me - wandering around on your own agenda. Not that easy to arrange to meet as a group and you may not want to.

That said, I hate to miss an opportunity to meet and greet people so; Dunno What will be there all weekend manning the War Torn Troops Remembered stall (hope I got that right John?) so please do visit and support him and use that as a rendezvous point if you don't have anything else arranged and unless DW says please don't (we don't want to cause any bother!). Maybe you'll hear who else is around.

I'm planning to go on Saturday, if you've time, you might want to post up when you plan to be there. Copy and paste. Hope to see some new faces (and familiar ones of course xx)

Saturday:
izzyhill

Sunday:

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 07/03/2014 11:15  

Using phone so not getting a copy, paste option but I'll be there Saturday. X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2014 15:05  

I'm planning to go on Saturday, if you've time, you might want to post up when you plan to be there. Copy and paste. Hope to see some new faces (and familiar ones of course xx)

Saturday:
izzyhill
Holidayfan
Katee M

Sunday:

Update Reply
katee m @ 07/03/2014 16:32  

Change of plans, I'll be there Sunday afternoon now:

Saturday:
holidayfan
Katee M

Sunday:
izzyhill

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 07/03/2014 23:01  

I will be there on Saturday

Update Reply
fudet @ 07/03/2014 23:36  

busy busy sat, always sunday for me, after lunch anyway.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2014 01:55  

Sorry but have had to call off today due to pain in neck......no one you'll know. Seriously bad neck/back pain. Thought it might ease as the morning went on but no joy. Searching on line for new matress!! Sorry to miss the show.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2014 13:13  

All i have heard all day is bike on full chat going down past mine.

looks like some have got their bikes back out after winter lol

the show is less than a mile from me

Update Reply
madscots @ 08/03/2014 16:28  

Well get the kettle on and the bacon butties on the go for about 3ish - I hear prices are extortionate! Oh, and can you take care of parking too, and run a taxi shuttle to and fro? Good man. x Holidayfan, you able to go Sunday?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 08/03/2014 23:06  

Saturday was quite busy. ... burger vans well making their money there!!

Not to sure... if there was any bm'ers there..
Kinda rubbish with faces and names if I've not annoyed you for more than a few hours...
Almost sure I seen fud & tb.... bit quite sure it was them... and having already poked n prodded other folk who looked familiar I had given up!!!

Have fun... yes take packed lunches... although grab a cuppa at stalls... for a wee donation xx

Update Reply
katee m @ 09/03/2014 10:06  

I popped over today giving a lift (in car) for a friend who doing some photography for websites.

Not impressed and same old

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/03/2014 13:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email