MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

Excellent news Bandito. We don't want any of that hooning about on crisp, deserted, sexy, Highland tarmac do we.
In fact we really need a volunteer to walk in front with a red flag.
I propose XK.
Ladies form an orderly queue for the hire of the BM steamroller...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/03/2014 18:59  

Don't want to queue to hire it, want to be driving it!
Me first! Me, me, me!

Hope all the far-flung Scottish BMers will ride out to join us somewhere if we can arrange atleast one or two rides in advance - that's if they can't still be persuaded to join us camping. It's going to be a good one - be part of it!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 10/03/2014 20:04  

ooooh martin u fibber....poor old wills, and that speed limit said 50 not 150

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/03/2014 22:48  

Well my speedo wasn't working, how could I tell I was going that fast........officer Diizz

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 13/03/2014 15:41  

just had a thought, remember last year we were thinkin of gettin a house or something to stay in for the week...might work out cheap if enough of us were definetly going...somewhere to hang if it rains...god forbid...i will check a few sites and see what i can find

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 17/03/2014 21:29  

Oooh now that is a cracking idea

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 17/03/2014 21:34  

then again rowanblossom the twin rooms at the lodge are 23, between us would be 11.50 which is only a cupla quid more than campin, steve and lindsay are also stayin in de lodge

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 17/03/2014 23:01  

Someone mention my name?

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/03/2014 23:33  

only when we were out and them two hooned over the snake pass..very naughty, except yu, being a good lad, but then u had too

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 18/03/2014 12:03  

Okey dokey, just got another job, which starts end of April. No idea if I can now have the week off, so I will leave myself up as attending on the hope I get the time.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/03/2014 07:27  

You don't ASK them honey, you TELL them "I've already booked holiday on ....".

You can't be missing out and we can't be missing you.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 21/03/2014 12:35  

ooh my goodness....I might be out of a job if I do that lmao.

I will let you all know as soon as I can. I've got to go into the office next week to drop off my contract so I will have a natter and find out then if I can

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/03/2014 13:44  

URGENT UPDATE

More men need to to sign up for this. I'm outnumbered and scared

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/04/2014 18:32  

think I will have a look at this one may not be able to do full week but have only been to arran before. would be camping if poss

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 07/04/2014 01:06  

Jaffa hope you can make it maty, the camp site is excellent and we had a great time last year.
Realy looking forward to this.
Looking at shooting off for a few days around the Highland coast, awesome roads and scenery !

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 08/04/2014 03:41  

Thinking about joining you all for this one. Sound like you had a great time last year. As I dont have a bike Id take my car and would need to rely on the generosity of you lot to let me pillion for ride outs?
Will check diary at work for the leave situation and let you know. Izzy, if I can go Im happy to take a tent or 2 in the car.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2014 07:37  

oooo take mine holidayfan then i can keep up with martyn....lol lol lol

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 08/04/2014 10:12  

Lol. Happy to load the car with tents.....within reason....if folk can get them to me in Cumbernauld. Lol. Will know tomorrow if I can get the time off. X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2014 13:39  

Woo-hoo, You gotta come and join us Elaine, be great if you can bring extra load up - but more important to get you there!

I don't mine crawling in and out of a 2-man (tent) for a couple of nights but for a longer stay I really want to be able to stand up!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 08/04/2014 14:56  

Ill probably woose out n book into the lodge. Lol Dont mind a couple of nights in a tent but a weeks just a step too far...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2014 17:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email