MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Kmr riders

Kmr riders - Forums [Biker Match] Kmr riders - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Kmr riders

A little bird says that Ryan Farquhar and Keith Amor will be piloting the KMR bikes at 2014 NW200 Knew he wouldn't be able to sit on his hands in the paddock for long. :)

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 01/01/2014 12:33  

Interesting news Deb So there's an outside chance we might see him at Olivers Mount 2014 too If he's got the "bug" back, he'll want his records back as well

Update Reply
Emzed @ 01/01/2014 14:01  

Would say its 95% certain he'll be there.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 01/01/2014 16:17  

Hahahah, twas a little tonge in cheek I know how much he loves the Mount You gonna try to get to the Spring Cup Deb ? Be good to meet up & free digs for the weekend There'll be others here too I'm not suggesting anything else

Update Reply
Emzed @ 01/01/2014 16:51  

Oliver's Mount is ace .......and very fast .. try it when your bum is only 6 inch off the ground lol .Happy New year one and all .Annette

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2014 22:27  

Well ive finally moved to Scotland so I might get down to yorkshire yet....have had a wee raid south already as had 2 bikes to pick up from Manchester. ...it was ok coz they let me back in no bother ;)

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 02/01/2014 18:55  

fantastic news Debs. Emz, I would love to go to the Mount again, but it always coincides with a BSB round!! P63 - you're nuts....but I always wanted to have a go at being a sidecar pilly

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/01/2014 19:58  

Nothing stopping you Holmfirth girl take a taxi ride at a meeting ,Now Mallory Park is back on track ..Yippeeee you could have a lap or two there money goes to rider charities . I hope to be on board for the TT again this year , will just have to see who if anyone needs an old granny lol .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2014 09:56  

sidecar peeps youre all fkn nuts!! a wee lad who rode our aprilia one year his dad raced sidecars...he was called Pascal Brady (irish!).....heard some scarey shit from him lol lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 07/01/2014 09:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email