MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

my hen party

my hen party (2) - Forums [Biker Match] my hen party (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

my hen party

here here izzy xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 15:11  

Trouble is deb you keep saying Blokes cant go it makes it sound like there not welcome at the rally. Like you said in your 1st line. (sorry but its my hen party and i am saying no blokes you wouldnt take em out round town on a hen do.) By the time we have read that we take it that we are not welcome to put our name down at a rally that is open to all biker's. Im not having a go at you nobody is we are just saying that it's an open event and you will have a few male BM members there.

Update Reply
JP @ 24/12/2013 15:52  

We DO get it JP, Debz too.

Everybody welcome to the rally. Please, add name and sign up.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 24/12/2013 16:00  

but anyone with any brains would undestand that the no blokes thing is to do with the hen weekend not the rally or do some think ive rung the unwanted mcc up and siad i dont want any blokes there now that would just be ridiculous wouldnt it?? as both linz and izzy have said that applies to the hen party only.no matter where i have it or when i have there will be blokes around.its just a bunch of my friends going to a rally for my hen party weekend how much more do we need to explain lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 16:25  

Post what you like, say what you like, do what you like. I obviously don't have the brains to work it out

Update Reply
JP @ 24/12/2013 16:34  

wow all i wanted to do was put up a post and the event so i could invite my girly mates to come and celebrate with me and as usual people take it all the wrong way maybe i should have just put it on facebook and left it at that.sorry if i caused any issues maybe i cant explain myself in the way i should or maybe i should just get someone else to write my posts.im not articulate and yes i sometimes write things wrong but hey whos perfect in this world all i want to do is invite my female friends to come to a rally to celebrate my hen weekend.but as normal i am obviously in the wrong.

deepest apologies

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 16:44  

zzrbabe, I wasn't having a go at you regards your hen party, yes a hen party is usually just for the girls just as a stag do is for the guys and of course there will be people of the opposite sex where ever you go, it was just that the way your post read it was as if no bm guys would be welcome at the rally. As member of the Unwanted mcc I just wanted to point out that this rally is open to anyone. We work hard to keep our rallies at very realistic prices and everyone is welcome and usually we have excellent support from a lot of BM members to any of the rallies/parties or fund raisers we organise as a club. A warm welcome will be given to you all and if you want me to get the tickets for you when you know the numbers I am happy to arrange this.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 24/12/2013 20:00  

thanx cg like ive said i may not put things in a correct way but this thread was just about my hen do and my friends meeting there to celebrate.i know as all know we cant get rid of men no matter how hard we try pmsl but what i and my mates were trying to say is we are going together as a hen party and will party together over the weekend.i just sometimes get a bit annoyed that a lot of the time i post stuff just to get others to shoot it down and make derogatory comments.its just i want a party and im only inviting women as its my hen do.and thank you for the ticket offer i will email all a bit nearer to get numbers and ask if they want tickets saving for them thanx xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 20:16  

Debz, and hen-party-goers, I put a few photos in a folder on my profile of an idea I had for a wee reminder for each of you'se of the hen weekend.

To a limited extent, they can be customised: hair colour, length and style; glasses, smiles, lipstick; designs and colours on tops and trousers (or skirt) - but it takes a lot of rummaging about with the kiddies to find specific bits.
The accessories vary too - can swap handcuffs for a spanner - but why would you????
I will get each one a helmet as well as hair but basically they all comprise 5 pieces: hair, head, upper body, lower body, 1 accessory.
My daughter can help me with swapping bits around and getting more but if you like them and want one then let me know how you want your very own mini-me to look and I'll do my bestest for you.
Hugs. xx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/12/2013 16:02  

Can I bring my own handcuffs???????

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/12/2013 16:09  

PMSL

Ask the hen, but I'm sure she won't mind!
Precisely who were you thinking of 'cuffing?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/12/2013 16:30  

oooh i think a nice gothic vampire theme would be fun???? with handcuffs lol x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/12/2013 16:37  

Are we allowed to talk/cavort with the men that 'might' be there ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2013 13:36  

yes but only for five mins at a time cant have you getting too giddy mrs lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/12/2013 14:46  

I do hope your tongue was firmly in your cheek with that post Jood Two little words come to mind Can & worms But I wouldn't mind a bit o "cavorting" meself

Update Reply
Emzed @ 27/12/2013 15:07  

lol @ emzed

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/12/2013 15:19  

Debs

Update Reply
Emzed @ 27/12/2013 15:33  

its getting closer burd mates party time with lotas of drinkies and loud muzic will be ace to have my hen night with all my mates and at a rally wooohooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 05/02/2014 05:53  

I think this will be a blast, although its a little too far away atm... No doubt it will be here in the blink of an eye.... Bring on the paaaaaarrrrrrrrtyyyyy!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/02/2014 20:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email