MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

my hen party

my hen party - Forums [Biker Match] my hen party - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

my hen party

right girls i am looking for a rally to go to for my hen night and have found one that looks pretty good.unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally.its on the 10th-13th july so close but not too close to the wedding.its a girls weekend only so no blokes allowed.whos up for celebrating my up and coming nuptuals???? if you want to go i will put it on the evnts calendar and you can put your names down.maidens of mayhem on tour wooohoooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/12/2013 09:38  

Can I come?

That weekend is free for me and I'd go for the Thursday start to get max value from the trip.
This is going to be a busy year!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 22/12/2013 13:38  

of course you can izzy most welcome x as soon as it goes on the events page get your name down chick.we will arrange to meet up there and have a big hen party camp area

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/12/2013 14:04  

I thought you had already sorted a rally out for this?Think you will have a problem with no blokes as there are a few from BM go to that rally anyway

Update Reply
JP @ 22/12/2013 15:12  

yes but they wont be camping with us as its a hen weekend obviuosly there will be loads of blokes there lol but no we hadnt actually chosen a rally yet as there wasnt any decent ones to choose from and this isnt set in stone depends on how many can make it lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/12/2013 15:47  

right i have created an event on facebook also and have invited all my friends that are on there stick your name down if you want to join the mayhem either here or on f/b xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/12/2013 16:01  

I suppose i ought to drag myself along ... **rolls eyes skyward**

I'm already THERE matey!
Let the mayhem begin ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/12/2013 00:30  

Can I come if I wear a dress?

Update Reply
BigRay @ 23/12/2013 00:59  

Dont have to ask me twice lol....

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 23/12/2013 01:09  

noooooo its girls only sorry guys but if you want to have a chat to my russell he needs to go on a stag do so get planning with him to go to a rally for that.sorrrrry but its strictly girls only weekend woooohoooooo thats about 14 of us so far with those down on the facebook event page yeeehaaaa and i promise i will even have a drinky pmsl

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/12/2013 07:49  

You? DRINKING????!!!! I gotta see that ... More chance of plaiting fog methinks!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/12/2013 13:21  

pmsl you will see mrs mad burd

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/12/2013 13:28  

ok my bm biker babes the rally is on the evnts list get your name down for the most amazing hen rally ever come and celebrate with me xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 07:00  

Hi zzrbabe I think like JP said you will find a few BM guys going to this rally as several have been going to this for a few years now. I know you probably want all the girls camping together as your using it as your Hen Party but not say no guys.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 24/12/2013 11:59  

sorry but its my hen party and i am saying no blokes you wouldnt take em out round town on a hen do.no i cant stop them going and i dont want to but this is an event i am organising to spend the weekend with my mates to celebrate my wedding.anyone who doesnt want to go without there partner doesnt have to go its an invite not a you will come.its personal choice

why is it every time i try to do something on here someone always comes along and makes a complaint or summat again this is why people get fed up on here.im sorry really sorry but its a hen weekend end off i am sure there will be a big enough field for everone or would people prefer i choose a different rally????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 13:36  

CALM DOWN everyone .... Yeah, its a hen night and yes its a rally but we can still meet as a group of gals to celebrate your last bit of freedom Debz. Even on a hen night in town there's guys around so whats the difference? Basically what Debz is trying to say is she would like to use the rally as her Hen Do, and if any gals/ladies/Mad Burds would like to attend to help her celebrate then they are most welcome to join her. To get an indication of how many may be in attendance she has put it on the Events so that people can put their faces on to indicate their attendance. We all know that guys will be in attendance and it is impossible to exclude em from the rally just as it is impossible to do so around town! Sorry folks but no need to get aerated ... it's the season of goodwill ... lets show some!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/12/2013 14:15  

and thats exactly what im saying linz im just not as articulate as you chick

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 14:29  

well said linz :)

Update Reply
fudet @ 24/12/2013 14:46  

hear hear and have a great hen do x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2013 14:59  

The event entry is for the rally, to which anyone can add themselves (and I hope will do), the hen do is a party-within-a-rally and I'm sure there will be peeps attending the rally who will respect the nature of one particular group of mad burd campers and leave them to their particular, special celebration.

The world is big enough, even a field in Staffordshire is big enough.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 24/12/2013 15:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email