MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

put my mobile in washing machine

put my mobile in washing machine (2) - Forums [Biker Match] put my mobile in washing machine (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

put my mobile in washing machine

Wow nice one RB! you were lucky there!

I still think you should treat yourself to the shoes and handbag after all the stress you've been through!

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/12/2013 09:59  

And don't forget you will need a hat for the wedding

Update Reply
JP @ 16/12/2013 10:05  

Was it dirty phone calls the made you chuck your phone in the washing machine Jo?
If so stop making them.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/12/2013 16:44  

Lmao at Cheeky Ragnar.....
Although may have spoken to soon, its back in the rice as it decided to start having issues........managed to get everything off it that I needed though so all good in that respect.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/12/2013 20:57  

Hope your phone sorts itself out RB

Update Reply
Cally. @ 16/12/2013 22:48  

Hard to remember the days before we all had mobiles.

Update Reply
teenybash @ 19/12/2013 10:20  

You are a couple of years older than me n i renember it well, did u av a long paper round?!

I suppose a phone was just a phone in a home when we were young but now its also the rest of the crap that goes with it ...

You could arrange a nite out sometime around march with mates for a date in july n guess what? Every man, woman n beast would be there without fail!

See someone randomly in the street n make time for catch up.

Writing letters and using postboxes. Going to the library to research stuff ...something that i only do occasionally these days.

Going to flicks (yeah im so old!) Rather than downloading n watching it.

Date nights were great! Conversation, seeing someones facial expression, rather than heads buried in iphones or other device.

Oh yeah, no fb, twitter taking over lives and or ruining em!

Being able to go round to someones house, knock on the door for a chat rather than feeling like a criminal ...why didnt you message,text,fone me?!

If a relationship was going down the pan, it got ended face to face no skulking around, not avoiding answering messages etc.

Conversations were interesting, civil, entertaining, fun and inclusive for all those gathered unlike the virtual chat we now have.

Oh for those days ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/12/2013 12:48  

Linz

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/12/2013 13:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email