MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Did you ever ...

Did you ever ... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Did you ever ... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Did you ever ...

I think we need to have a sound proofed tent for next year hun, dont wanna be kicked off site for enjoying ourselves! LOL

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/12/2013 22:13  

Did you ever wonder why the Americans always seem to go to bed with their socks on? Almost every sitcom I have watched it seems to be that it is a fact and incomprehensible to me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/12/2013 16:25  

and the women generally go to bed in their bras, why???

Update Reply
centurion @ 25/12/2013 16:44  

Yeah!, that one baffles me too !!!!usual excuse, What! if theres an emergency in the night. lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/01/2014 15:14  

er....sitcom might be the giveaway here fellas?????

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 23/01/2014 21:43  

But I have seen this phenomenon occur in all manner of situations kwakgirl, all genre's of film be it comedy, drama and thrillers, (including horrors). But I do take your point.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2014 14:04  

lmfao at GBNP gettin on the bike with tools on ya back and goin straight over other side that made me giggle inside love it

as for the "sleeping with bra on" thing... do they do that in films ?? i dont think ive ever seen that..... but sometimes a lass has that dilema... new fella first time in bed.. dont want to delve into teh cookie jar right yet.. do i take orf me bra and look ready for anything or do i leave it on so i feel i have some barrier and look a total nutta

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2014 13:27  

Ah well that shut everyone up then :-P:-PB-) hahahaaaa :-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2014 11:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email