MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivvi Barn Sunday 29th Dec

Rivvi Barn Sunday 29th Dec (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivvi Barn Sunday 29th Dec (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivvi Barn Sunday 29th Dec

Just wondering why this isn't on events page ????

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 28/12/2013 12:19  

Weather forecast is decent now. I will be up there in the afternoon. Suffering bike withdrawal at the moment :/

Update Reply
Skyliner33 @ 28/12/2013 14:42  

Yay, weather looking good if a tad cold......see you all there

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/12/2013 17:38  

hi yes it looks like a dry day so il be having a ride to rivy.well its only down the road for me. so I l be there before my hands get cold haha. see you there il be the one in yellow you cant miss me

Update Reply
the vtwin twin @ 28/12/2013 22:24  

See you all around 12ish. Thermals at the ready lol

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/12/2013 22:44  

12 ish tomorrow guys if can get out of bed in time to set out for then

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 29/12/2013 00:41  

Might be more like 1 for me, but see you there anyway.

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/12/2013 01:13  

ooh a ride out woop woop

see you all later....

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/12/2013 08:49  

Been some reports of ice on the roads so take care if you out on the bikes today

Update Reply
JP @ 29/12/2013 09:00  

Well I had a lovely ride out to rivi thanks Cyclemania (Paul).

Was great to see everyone and Minnie you look good on Roxy, an altered seat and it be a perfect fit.

Thanks to Rubberducky (John) for suggesting the meet up.

And finally, last but not least, thanks to CW (Chris) for bringing me back.....finally slew the Barton Bridge demon yay.

For those of you who have routes for days out when the warmer months are with us, let me know and I will happily do the organising bit.

Fantastic day today

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/12/2013 16:04  

Good turnout considering the time of year. Good to see you again Jo (RB) and Paul (CM) mice to meet Chris (CW), John (panman1102), Wills and all the rest, sorry didn't catch all you names

Looking forward to some better weather.

RD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2013 16:48  

Just warming up! Was fab to meet everyone! Nice to meet the old gang again ;) and meet new folks.
Had a lovely day
See you all soon
Xx
Sheena

Update Reply
willow @ 29/12/2013 17:33  

Ps. Hope you made it to the services in time Minnie ;) lol I just about got home in time without stopping to pop I behind a tree lol xx

Update Reply
willow @ 29/12/2013 17:39  

I had a great day nice meeting so many new people! I can't beleive I was the last bike out of Rivvi best bit must have been being velcro'd to Minnie hope to see you all in the new year all the best, Paul

Update Reply
cyclemania @ 29/12/2013 19:26  

hi everyone I was up at the barn yesterday, but I didn't recognise anyone. isn't a surprise as Iv never met up with you guys n gals yet, I was on my yellow sv,

Update Reply
the vtwin twin @ 30/12/2013 08:53  

VTwin twin. Next time there is a meet up and I am going, let me know and we can arrange a "spot". I have a red CBF500 (the only one with muffs on). And until the weather improves I will be dressed as a florescent 5ft 2 round budgie (although I prefer the description of fizzy lemon sherbet drop myself lol).

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/12/2013 09:44  

@RB, yellow budgie? Surely u mean CANARY??!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/12/2013 10:04  

Pleeease can you get events like this onto events page next time ??? I know that some of us only visit that page......just to see what's occurring !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 30/12/2013 10:09  

cheers RB will do. I was a tad brite mself, i had a set of yellow white and black leathers on.

Update Reply
the vtwin twin @ 30/12/2013 10:45  

Canary....they sing......I dont

Alice2 its always a good idea to check the threads as well as events page as sometimes rides are last minute or someone will just float the idea out there to see if anyone is interested. There was a trip to Matlock not long back which evolved that way, was put on events afterwards so photos could be posted.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/12/2013 11:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email