MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Incident in Chatroom - Tues 29th Oct 2013

Incident in Chatroom - Tues 29th Oct 2013 - Forums [Biker Match] Incident in Chatroom - Tues 29th Oct 2013 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Incident in Chatroom - Tues 29th Oct 2013

There was an incident within the chatroom on Tuesday evening which involved some rather nasty and extremely worrying comments. I will not go into details as it is not necessary but i do want to make it perfectly clear to anybody who was in chat or was watching chat that it was not actually Andy53Kwackers making the comments or sending out nasty pm's, it was a rogue person who had accessed his account and was hell bent on causing mischief. Action was taken as soon as it was bought to the attention of the Mods and the rogue person was, shall we say, removed.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/10/2013 10:19  

Was the wogue person a weble and a wenegade as well

Update Reply
JP @ 30/10/2013 10:23  

Thanks for your speedy and efficient help last night @BJ it was indeed worrying.

Also thanks to @JP for giving help and guidance even though I woke you up . Really sorry, I owe you one (a beer that is)

It just goes to show that the Moderators & Co do a fab job and are worth more than their weight in gold. THANK YOU

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/10/2013 10:27  

Thanks Linzi.... our BJ is red hot when it comes to things like this and Jp.. well he's always asleep

Jp....they were a wotter! trust me!

That's another job well done by your trusty Mod Team

Just remember folks, you may not always see us, but we are never far away.. If you see anything you think is suspicious or needs bringing to our attention, please contact us and we will be happy to help.

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/10/2013 11:10  

Always some idiot trying to ruin it for others. I don't understand why or what they get out of it. Can i just say this is REALLY me making these comments Or is it ???????????????????????????????????

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/10/2013 11:24  

How can someone else access your profile? They would need your password wouldn't they? How would they get that unless they were told by the person? And if they hacked it why aren't they using their hacking 'talents' to rob a bank or summat more useful?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2013 11:30  

lol @ you VFR!

Unfortunately there are a few people out there who are hell-bent on making other people's lives a misery, but they are few and far between on BM, and any that get through, are acted on asap.

There will always be bitter, twisted 'trolls' in cyber land, but rest assured, not many get passed us, we have a great team with a great mix of knowledge between us

Lulu.. unfortunatley passwords are not completely foolproof in any situations, there are many reasons why hackers do what they do...all we can do is prevent them doing any further damage and make sure they never return

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/10/2013 11:34  

Ok, cheers for being on top of it ...good to know.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2013 11:44  

Thanks for posting this BJ. A few of us at the time didnt think it was andy as it was not like him. later someone told me wasnt. but a few may not have known this.

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 30/10/2013 14:00  

@MOW, I was aware straight away and whispered to most as soon as I could, although I was on phone(s) with several others as well as trying to type... sorry I dint get to you sooner

All well that ends well is the main thing

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/10/2013 14:04  

no problem GBNP, just glad Andy's reputation is safe. well as safe as it can be. Andy is Andy in the chat room. when it is Andy that is

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 30/10/2013 17:29  

Thanx Mow and everyone else , i am who i am and nowt is gonna change me !!..Just glad this night mare is over.....take care all and be safe ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/10/2013 01:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email