MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Neo saying goodbye

Neo saying goodbye - Forums [Biker Match] Neo saying goodbye - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Neo saying goodbye

Hello all.

Just a quick message to say bye to all that do know me (not a lot of you I know ).

Over the last few weeks gone by I've had some very negative experinces within the biking world (nothing to do with BM members) that have put me off being a member of the biking world, and feel that the experiences have knocked me back quite a way.
Where as I once felt you could count on people, I've personally found that those days seem to have all but disapeared, or only very few that you can (as in one hand).

I'm not going to go into detail, but I need to reflect on what's happened and where I go from here?

Just wanted to say, to those that know me (and those that don't) , this site is a good place to meet and chat and the very best to you all. But I feel it now time for me to move on.

Regards,
Neophyte

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2013 13:59  

Oh no, sad to hear you are leaving Neophyte, dont think we have spoken but still sad as its one inmate disappearing from the asylum.

Take care, good luck and much happiness sent your way.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/10/2013 14:27  

Good Luck

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/10/2013 22:00  

Sorry to see you go neo. Hope you're back sometime. Best wishes.

MjN

Update Reply
MjN @ 23/10/2013 22:24  

Good luck mate! Think you'll find there's good and bad in all social groups;
motorcyclists are no exception.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2013 23:17  

Best wishes mate, don't think for one minute we are all like your negative experiences. I've met some brilliant people since i took up biking at the age of 48. I've also met some total k**bheads. it happens, but the vast majority have been brilliant, supportive, and made a few new friends too. and yeah i know, i still dont look 48 now

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 24/10/2013 00:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email