MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hang all bike thieves!!!

Hang all bike thieves!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Hang all bike thieves!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hang all bike thieves!!!

Bloody thieving scum I got home this evening & didnt even notice my bike wasnt on the patio for half an hour neighbours saw nothing 'cause they were out,gates still locked?? But the bikes gone????!!!!! Hope they crash 'cause of the rear tyre & their balls get stuckin the f**king chain.C***s Police wanted the names of everyone with a key to the gate, ?me.AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Update Reply
Oggy @ 11/09/2007 16:13  

Needless to say I'm really p**sed off

Update Reply
Oggy @ 11/09/2007 16:14  

c**p ogg - thats real bad news. Hope you catch the thieving scum, u may well do. Keep us updated, most are joy riders and they get caught in a day or 2.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/09/2007 16:24  

awww oggy thats really bad im so sorry to here that

no wonder ur fumin i would be to

hope u find out whos took it.....then again hope u dont for ur sake

Update Reply
RC @ 11/09/2007 16:27  

aww jees Oggy - that's sh*te hun!!!! I hope they catch the b*stards!!! Stella.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 11/09/2007 16:27  

gutted for you fella

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 11/09/2007 16:37  

Raging for you Oggy,little f**ckers have no respect.

Hope its way to powerful for them and they teach themselves a lesson!!

Big hugs hun

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2007 16:42  

My ears are so burning!! Oggy on the phone, language!!!!!!! You should hear the shouting!

Update Reply
Di @ 11/09/2007 16:43  

thinking of ya oggs, barstewards. And thats me being polite! ish! Thankfully i have a house with a garage and the landlord used to own bikes - mmmmmmm. Thoughtful fella! Hope the kid falls off and scrapes his skin off! Hee hee Detol anyone!

Update Reply
bbitch @ 11/09/2007 16:52  

and a nice hard brush to get the gravel out!

Update Reply
Di @ 11/09/2007 16:55  

i have a nice wire brush in the garage, that an a bit of nitromorse should get the gravel out. Am so sorry Oggy... and in broad daylight!! cheeky bastards! hope you hear something soon but then again i wouldn`t like to be them if you find out who it is!!!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 11/09/2007 16:59  

hee hee thomsondiane, my thoughts exactly. Cept I didt dare go that far - just yet! Us girls can make thoughtful nurses when we want!

Update Reply
bbitch @ 11/09/2007 17:00  

hee hee thomsondiane, my thoughts exactly. Cept I didt dare go that far - just yet! Us girls can make thoughtful nurses when we want!

Update Reply
bbitch @ 11/09/2007 17:00  

thats pish but dont waste time on something u can do nothing about....it was insured? Just think u can get a new one but this time with a 4th and 6th gear that works and a lovely new back tyre that needs scrubbed in - just trying to raise a smile - ive already despatched the UZI and ammo should u decide on the "i'll find u, u thieving shit" tactic instead.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2007 17:06  

Been there, done that, know how it feels - and it ain't good. Hang all bike thieves - yeah, so far so good, but what about the drawing and quartering, possibly before you hang 'em? Like Matt says, if its joyriders you may get the bike back fairly quickly and without too much damage. That's happened to me a couple of times, and I've got the bike back with a smashed ingnition switch and no worse. The last time, though was different. Couple of years back it went - bolt cutters job on the wall chain - and it came back a fortbnight later burnty from one end to the other. Police reckoned it had been nicked for a puropse, ie as a getaway vehicle from the ram-raid on the local Barclays a few hours later. At least the insurance company (Carole Nash) coughed up the right money without any quibbling.

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/09/2007 17:17  

Bad news Oggy, hard to bear. Still have a problem with the term 'joyriders' though, bet they don't bring much joy to those whose lives they disrupt. Hope the insurance goes through okay, remember, it's only a bike at the end of the day and can be replaced.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 11/09/2007 17:43  

Aww Oggy thats absolute crap thieving gits I bet you would love to get your hands on them I would too and give them a good ole Hope the insurance goes through soon Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 11/09/2007 18:00  

Think I have an idea of where it may be,going to have a look over a garden wall will be knocking on the door if it is there

Update Reply
Oggy @ 11/09/2007 18:15  

Sorry your bike was stolen Oggy, hope the insurance company pay out fairly and quickly.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/09/2007 18:19  

sorry bout ya bike oggy,as for your gate key...was it a padlock or yale type?....the reason im asking is anyone and his dog can get a 'bump key'these days,anyone not knowing what these are please look on youtube or ebay....its scary...but true.dont rely on padlocks or yale types nowadays people...!!!

Update Reply
actionman @ 11/09/2007 18:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email