MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Manchester/North West Night Out

Manchester/North West Night Out (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Manchester/North West Night Out (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Manchester/North West Night Out

Ohh so many choices slowgoose....

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 10/11/2013 23:06  

thought you were going for the miami vice look @rileymtr!!!

Just remember not the YELLOW suit! You will look like a right 'nana

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/11/2013 23:13  

No will be the white one with matching shoes....

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 10/11/2013 23:20  

Guess you are getting the train then @Rileymtr ?! ROFL

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/11/2013 23:50  

Shouldn't make any difference I'm in the boot, just hope its been cleaned first........can't dirty the whites.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 11/11/2013 00:00  

dress code: CLOTHES. 30 November 2013, start time 7:30 pm until late. The Lass O'Gowryhttp://www.thelass.co.uk/cont...php...php36 CHARLES STREET M1 7DB TEL(0161) 273 6932up to 10 real ales. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...341...341don't forget 10 varieties of real ale.....Niki Stone is dancing and GBNP is providing the rest of the entertainment.......who could possible want to miss this night out lol. For any newbies.... don't be put off by the thought of walking into a pub to meet us, we don't bite (well GBNP will if you ask her nicely). If you want to bring a friend for moral support that is fine too. Add your piccie on the events page so we can look out for you.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/11/2013 09:52  

cant wat

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/11/2013 10:37  

yay Kittycat....gonna catch up my darlin' I think it would be fun(!) if the lads did a "who can look like Don Johnson the most" competition.......me thinks Riley already has the outfit....although SlowGoose might stun us all. Come on join in the fun....for the newbies its a great way of getting to know some of us other nutjobs (GBNP being the nuttiest nutty nut...and definately cracked) without any pressure.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/11/2013 12:57  

Oi! @RB i resemble that remark!

Ahem, in my posh grown up voice; this get together is open to anyone who would care to spend a few hours with a bunch of slightly loopy, like minded folk in a boozer with real brown n possibly black beer! Any newbies, oldies n ne'er do wells welcomed with open arms.

C'mon down t'pub n jangle ya jaws!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/11/2013 14:21  

Mad night out with mad people !
I should fit in just fine :)
Woohoooo night out :)
See ya there
Xx

Update Reply
willow @ 11/11/2013 23:38  

I am looking forward to meeting more mad folk... just so that I aint alone ...

Yeehah!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/11/2013 00:31  

Stu.....you bringing GBNP's "white jacket", you know the special one that lets her hug herself, with you........we can sit her next to people if you do lmao

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/11/2013 07:44  

She can borrow one of mine ! I have several! Shall I bring some nice crayons to chomp on? White ones are my fave ;) lol

Update Reply
willow @ 12/11/2013 14:02  

Willow..... are they finally letting you out mate?

ooooooh be afraid.. be very afraid! xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/11/2013 14:25  

Ooh cool Willow, Stuie will probably forget GBNP's anyway.....you got a goth style one

Roll up roll up one n all......it will be a good night. Dont be shy dress code:   CLOTHES. 30 November 2013, start time 7:30 pm until late.  The Lass O'Gowryhttp://www.thelass.co.uk/cont...php...php36 CHARLES STREET M1 7DB TEL(0161) 273 6932up to 10 real ales.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...341...341don't forget 10 varieties of real ale.....Niki Stone is dancing and GBNP is providing the rest of the entertainment.......who could possible want to miss this night out lol.    For any newbies.... don't be put off by the thought of walking into a pub to meet us, we don't bite (well GBNP will if you ask her nicely).     If you want to bring a friend for moral support that is fine too. Add your piccie on the events page so we can look out for you.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/11/2013 21:39  

ROFL @Willow and @RB

Good to know that you are both concerned about my needs I am sure that I will be fine if I take my meds ...

Cant wait ... it will be good to catch up with everyone and meet new peeps. I aint as mad as @RB makes out HONEST

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/11/2013 22:28  

Lol Karey, yes am being let out! Wooohoooo
Nutters night out in Manchester! I must save some of my fave crayons for the night! Now worse than not having yer fave crayons!

Update Reply
willow @ 12/11/2013 23:23  

PMSL hun! I'm sure there'll be some special crayons just for you!

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/11/2013 23:27  

" aint as mad as @RB makes out HONEST" @GBNP....you're worse.....snigger......

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/11/2013 07:17  

Just looked at events page ... 17 attendees ... Is this pub big enough?!

Also good to see Paul63 is joining the mayhem, maybe Ann will be with him? It will be good to catch up with ya both.

C'mon folks, if you fancy a change of scene n a bit of a giggle instead of watching bad saturday night tv, get ya names down n join in the madness n mayhem. Its shaping up to being a good dooooo!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/11/2013 08:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email