MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013

South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Coast Xmas Dinner - Sussex 14/12/2013

I've just checked the Travelodge website, they have bumped the price up to £31 for the night now. Anyone who's coming to this and hasn't yet booked a room, do it soon before they put it up more

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 29/09/2013 22:23  

Hangover cure or Rehydration Recipe 6 level teaspoons sugar 1/2 level teaspoon salt 1 Litre of clean drinking water OR boiled water that's cooled - 5 cups full, each about 200ml Stir the mixture until the salt and sugar dissolve. Don't guzzle it, just drink it steadily.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/09/2013 10:54  

Sandi. I always thought the best cure was more beer for breakfast, have i got it wrong again??

Sounds like your the expert Sandi, bit of a boozer are we??

Anyway, sugar's bad for my figure, salt's bad for my blood and water, water, only if you add a drop of scotch

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 30/09/2013 19:54  

I thought the greasy breakfast was a cure. but then i don't drink very often so this will be interesting lol

Update Reply
rustychick @ 30/09/2013 22:43  

Just to let you all know, DaveVM has kindly offered to pay the deposit and get the dinner booked on one condition, you pay him back your £5 deposit I know a lot of you have already paid Dave or have arranged to pay him soon, anyone else wishing to join us please let me know by putting yourself down on the events page for this. Contact myself or DaveVM with regards to paying your £5 deposit.

We need to get this booked as soon as so, can we have names and deposits by Sunday October 20th please. Come and join us for what i'm sure will be a great night, not too sure how we're going to feel Sunday morning though

Look forward to seeing a few BMers here

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 30/09/2013 22:51  

In my youf I was a drinker hic I haven't had alcohol for quite a few years, first due to riding my bike and more recently due to Crohn's disease. I've updated the calendar with the latest info given here, ta Andy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4336

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2013 10:54  

Thanks for updating the events page Sandi

Don't worry we will do the drinking for you
We will also do the suffering for you the next day too ...

Think you've got the right idea Sandi, no feeling rough and you get to laugh at everyone else suffering.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 02/10/2013 20:35  

One glass and Im anybody's..cheap date lol

Update Reply
rustychick @ 03/10/2013 19:25  

Hi all .. Sadly I can't make this weekend :-(

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 03/10/2013 20:23  

Be great to see all you BM's again.. I can offer a lift to anyone, although I plan to return Sunday.. Long range weather forecast predicts poor visibility just around the time the party will be ending.. So I'll be staying over at local hotel.

Update Reply
Rogerb @ 04/10/2013 17:32  

I have a double room booked in the Travelodge next door, so if anyone requires a stopover, they are more than welcome to share my room.

Update Reply
Rogerb @ 04/10/2013 18:41  

Bill and myself felt obliged to go and see the Toby Carvery for ourselves just to make sure that would be able to cater for a hungry gutted bloke like A Simmo Esq, was told it would be a tough assignment but they would give it there best shot, or did he say Andy should be shot , dam can't remember now. Which ever, they seem up for the challenge. There is some flexibility regarding the booking, if we need to add to the number going after the initial booking has been made, the cut-off will still be 20th October as mentioned on the calendar. I will be making the booking for all the people on the calendar, unless anyone says otherwise. Looks like a nice place with a good atmosphere . Regards Dave.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 05/10/2013 21:41  

Love your post DaveVM .. Had me in stitches

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 06/10/2013 13:17  

Thanks for checking venue Dave, how many main courses did you check! Don't forget to include Julie in the numbers, will give you her deposit next Sunday.

Cheers

Colin

Update Reply
ColinB @ 06/10/2013 16:39  

Thanks Dave ....... mate

You know i need to have a healthy appetite to stop me fading away, i already have to avoid walking over drains so i don't fall down them

Anyway, thanks for popping in there and checking it out, looking forward to having a good knee's up

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 07/10/2013 22:21  

Excuse me Mr Simmo, there's having a healthy appetite, but you just tear the arse out of it .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 07/10/2013 22:42  

THAT'S IT ............... I can't take any more I'm going to report you to the NSPCA ( National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Andy) for all this unnecessary abuse Dave.
Anyway, at least i don't hold a bus pass yet, unlike someone eh Dave
(Look out every one, he'll come out with some excuse that he works for a bus company hence the bus pass - don't be taken in)

Have a good day MATE!

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 08/10/2013 22:28  

Poor Andy cant help having a healthy appetite, he has hollow legs

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 08/10/2013 22:36  

Oh Andy you do say the sweetest things .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 08/10/2013 22:53  

Isn't it past your bed time Dave???

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 08/10/2013 22:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email